RAPTOR 77 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 6 years ago

You know how you're called raptor, raprot, and raport?

YOUR NEW NAME IS RAPPORT.

it means "sex" in le french

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 6 years ago

This post is MINE, all MINE!!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA }> Eat my BLAHZOOKA! See, it fires "Blahs", and there was a lot of them here until they were deleted. So, TL, CR, "Blah".

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 6 years ago

Fuck you mate. In the ass. With a cactus.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 6 years ago
Obankobi;5619477Fuck you mate. In the ass. With a cactus.

We meet again Obankobi. Alas the circle is now complete, when I last met you I was but a learner, now I AM THE MASTER! *takes out lightsaber; ignites it, what comes out is a blue translucent beam of light* Prepare to be spammed. :mad:

Caprica-Six

Toaster

50 XP

24th August 2010

0 Uploads

339 Posts

0 Threads

#5 6 years ago
Bazooka Bill;5619481We meet again Obankobi. Alas the circle is now complete, when I last met you I was but a learner, now I AM THE MASTER! *takes out lightsaber; ignites it, what comes out is a blue translucent beam of light* Prepare to be spammed. :mad:

I do belive you have made a grave error, do you not mean RED translucent beam of light seeing as you are reading darth vaders lines?

"Only a master of evil Darth " *takes out lightsaber; ignites it, what comes out is a blue translucent beam of light* Go Kanobi, i will get some toasters to come shoot the storm troopers watching, where are my caprica-six pom poms

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 6 years ago
Caprica-Six;5619488I do belive you have made a grave error, do you not mean RED translucent beam of light seeing as you are reading darth vaders lines? "Only a master of evil Darth " *takes out lightsaber; ignites it, what comes out is a blue translucent beam of light* Go Kanobi, i will get some toasters to come shoot the storm troopers watching, where are my caprica-six pom poms

No I don't mean that, I'm a hateful neutral Jedi. Therefore I hate Jedi and Sith. Therefore my lightsaber in conclusion, IS blue. Not red.

Caprica-Six

Toaster

50 XP

24th August 2010

0 Uploads

339 Posts

0 Threads

#7 6 years ago

therefore shudn't it be purple ?

Schofield VIP Member

om :A

319,554 XP

24th October 2007

1 Uploads

30,539 Posts

0 Threads

#8 6 years ago

Rapport doesn't mean sex. =p

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 6 years ago
Caprica-Six;5619493therefore shudn't it be purple ?

No sir, it should be blue because I'm a level 20 Jedi Guardian

Crazy Wolf VIP Member

Snipes With Artillery

277,420 XP

22nd March 2005

0 Uploads

27,192 Posts

0 Threads

#10 6 years ago

I haven't seen this shitty of spam since Splicer. Hmm...