Jellybean of Doom!

My chickens didn't die in vain

50 XP

22nd June 2004

0 Uploads

249 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

GAMINGFORUMS.COM - A now banned member is claiming that he is a victim of supermod brutality after being charged with five counts of first degree spam advertising. The spammer, johndoesn, was apprehended yesterday afternoon after reports were received that advertisements were found in several forums. Supermoderator Ensign Riles was the first staff member on the scene. After quickly dispatching four of the five threads, Ensign Riles was seen entering the last thread in which the fugitive was hiding. According to johndoesn, he then attempted to surrender peacefully via an instant messaging program. At that point, the supermoderator allegedly simultaneously entered the Edit function and ModCP. "Don't Zombo me, bro!" was claimed to be heard by bystanders upon realizing that the peaceful surrender would not be accepted. The act of "Zombofying" an advertisement has become a controversial practice in recent months by staff members. It entails the editing of a URL that is in violation of forum rules to ZOMBO. Critics of the practice claim that the public humiliation that results is a violation of the most basic of members' rights. Forum historians disagree. According to multiple sources, it was common to link to pages such as the Teletubbies homepage and other embarrassing sites years ago. They also state that nowhere in FAQ does it claim that members have the right to avoid public humiliation. If the right were to exist, some claim that over half the posts would need to be removed from the forums. Proponents of Zombofication also argue that the practice is much more humane than the controversial permanent ban. johndoesn's claim of staff brutality is unlikely to make it towards the courts. After being Zombofied he was quickly sentenced to a permanent ban. Any attempt towards bringing this matter to the courts would in itself be cause for another permanent ban as ban evasion is considered a capital offense on the forums. No staff members were available for comment at the time of this article's publication.

Jellybean of Doom!

My chickens didn't die in vain

50 XP

22nd June 2004

0 Uploads

249 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 10 years ago

I support zombofication!

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

565,400 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,121 Posts

1,330 Threads

#4 10 years ago

:lookaround:

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

Ipse

The Great Charm

50 XP

14th April 2007

0 Uploads

5,446 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago

Zombo is my role model

Lord Rumpuss V VIP Member

Follow A Paranoid

186,730 XP

25th November 2006

0 Uploads

18,518 Posts

0 Threads

#6 10 years ago

I want my bouncing tits.

Or Chippy's Lamas.

zombo is just too commercialized.

Signature brought to you by Carl's Jr.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 10 years ago

down with capitolism!

Chocu1a

Feel my heat, Heavens on fire.

45,365 XP

3rd August 2005

0 Uploads

4,209 Posts

0 Threads

#8 10 years ago

I vote tacos!

Antilles VIP Member

The Imaginative

114,272 XP

17th July 2006

0 Uploads

9,726 Posts

1 Threads

#9 10 years ago

I VOTE!! uhh...

I vote for Sheila, the Big Tank Lady.....

Garruscopy.png

Captain Fist

DEUS LO VULT

113,265 XP

17th December 2005

0 Uploads

10,629 Posts

0 Threads

#10 10 years ago

Vote Haggar!

369f393392a7596410ea9474170dd962.jpg