Schofield VIP Member

om :A

319,554 XP

24th October 2007

1 Uploads

30,539 Posts

0 Threads

#1 1 year ago

I was just thinking...  anybody can be what they want nowadays, and everyone else has to respect and accept that fact, or else they're a hateful bigot.

I am now declaring that I identify as your admin.  For years I have struggled with my role in this community, it's been a constant mental battle with myself.  Who am I?  What am I?  For years I masqueraded around as just a common user, but I'm finally coming out as your new admin.  Some of you may not sit still with this idea, but that's okay because go fuck yourself.  If I say I am an admin and you deny it, you need to understand that this personally offends my being, and I reserve the right to have you removed from the forums.  No longer will I be silent about how I truly am.

Yours, Schofield

MrFancypants Forum Admin

The Bad

217,016 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

20,003 Posts

6 Threads

#2 1 year ago

Congrats on coming out! I remember how hard of a time it was for myself. Family and friends just assumed that I was a moderator for a long time and I didn't have the courage to speak up. So often you see admins being harassed and ridiculed in public... It was an uphill battle. I experimented with supermod-ship when I was in college. That was fun, but didn't feel quite right either.  After I declared myselfr admin a lot of former friends turned away but I also made new ones. It is a tightly knit community of whale pron consumers after all.

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

241,132 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,429 Posts

2 Threads

#3 1 year ago

I sexually identify as an HDMI cable, so ha!

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

Schofield VIP Member

319,554 XP

24th October 2007

1 Uploads

30,539 Posts

0 Threads

#4 1 year ago
"MrFancypants"Congrats on coming out! I remember how hard of a time it was for myself. Family and friends just assumed that I was a moderator for a long time and I didn't have the courage to speak up. So often you see admins being harassed and ridiculed in public... It was an uphill battle. I experimented with supermod-ship when I was in college. That was fun, but didn't feel quite right either.  After I declared myselfr admin a lot of former friends turned away but I also made new ones. It is a tightly knit community of whale pron consumers after all.

Thanks.  Your story has inspired me to come out as the co-founder of Google.  :)

Mikey Über Admin

Caffiene Fuelled Ravings of an undiagnosed Sociopath.

45,992 XP

13th June 2008

1 Uploads

3,885 Posts

219 Threads

#5 1 year ago

I am not an admin.

I SAID IT. THERE. ARE YOU HAPPY MOM.

Mikey - GameFront.com - Lead Developer

Superfluous Curmudgeon VIP Member

AOE2 Addict

11,741 XP

22nd December 2007

0 Uploads

794 Posts

9 Threads

#6 1 year ago

I know a guy (or rather, of a guy) who struggled for years with his identity as the US president. He finally had the courage to embrace the title this year. So many inspirational stories guys. Keep them coming.

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

241,132 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,429 Posts

2 Threads

#7 1 year ago

For years, I hid inside out of guilt that ENT was my favourite Star Trek series.

Then I realized I am BiTrekual.

I can actually go into public now!

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

Chribolski VIP Member

No chance, you metal bastard

214 XP

17th August 2010

0 Uploads

1,258 Posts

2 Threads

#8 1 year ago

I find it suspect that Faktrl hasn't commented on this topic.

MCFC OK!

Schofield VIP Member

319,554 XP

24th October 2007

1 Uploads

30,539 Posts

0 Threads

#9 1 year ago

FileTrekker is gender fluid, so he has been identifying as a non-registered member.  He can't post right now.

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#10 1 year ago

I used to identify as an admin, but one day I dropped some whale pr0n and things went down hill from there...