Vantage

Proletariat Scum

123,875 XP

21st October 2004

0 Uploads

10,750 Posts

0 Threads

#1 2 years ago

I have no children myself, so I've never been the position, and it's not something I've ever had to do, but I was talking to a guy at work who does feel it is acceptable if it is done by the parent, but not from anyone else.

It's a curious thing because as recently as the 1980's it was commonplace and considered acceptable, but in the last few decades feelings have changed on this dramatically.

I read a story that a man from UK is to be sentenced next month for smoking his kids with menthol papers. Both were under 10 years of age and the father's getting charged with child cruelty by willful ill-treatment and blowing dank smoke rings with the blazing ashes.

I personally wouldn't advocate child-packed puffing, but I am curious for those of you who are parents, do you think smoking a child is an acceptable form of self-medication or is it unacceptable?

Aeia

Live with honor, die for justice!

90 XP

3rd May 2016

0 Uploads

181 Posts

1 Threads

#2 2 years ago

*reads the post*

*scratches head*

*reads post again*

*wonders*

*notices " a man from UK is to be sentenced next month for smoking his kids" * :eek: :eek: :eek:

*faints*

Mikey Über Admin

Caffiene Fuelled Ravings of an undiagnosed Sociopath.

45,286 XP

13th June 2008

1 Uploads

3,845 Posts

213 Threads

#3 2 years ago

:lookaround:

Mikey - GameFront.com - Lead Developer

Mr. Matt VIP Member

#BanRadioActiveLobster

356,136 XP

17th June 2002

6 Uploads

33,633 Posts

778 Threads

#4 2 years ago

INTRODUCING THE BABY FURNACE MARK 2 Now capable of smoking your children 5x faster!

Only available from good retailers and Boots.

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,846 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,506 Posts

37 Threads

#5 2 years ago

I think it's perfectly acceptable. Smoking children is actually a tradition in Guinea. They'll ground them up and wrap them in tree bark, then light it up like an American teenager on the 20th of April. There are many advantages to smoking children, and it's believed to rejuvenate your skin and increase fertility.

But of course the SS and Thought Police are going to kick your door down for smoking children, because it's morally wrong.

Nittany Tiger Forum Mod

*Shrug*

289,095 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,136 Posts

0 Threads

#6 2 years ago

Smoke your kids for fine aging.

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

565,207 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,111 Posts

1,329 Threads

#7 2 years ago

I'd much rather have Hickory Smoke smelling kids than what they normally smell like.

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

Lord Rumpuss V VIP Member

Follow A Paranoid

186,730 XP

25th November 2006

0 Uploads

18,518 Posts

0 Threads

#8 2 years ago

Surgeon General's warning: Smoking Children can be dangerous to your health.

Signature brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Silberio VIP Member

Bourée

392,744 XP

9th October 2007

0 Uploads

37,216 Posts

2 Threads

#9 2 years ago

Serio I think it's perfectly acceptable. Smoking children is actually a tradition in Guinea. They'll ground them up and wrap them in tree bark, then light it up like an American teenager on the 20th of April. There are many advantages to smoking children, and it's believed to rejuvenate your skin and increase fertility.

But of course the SS and Thought Police are going to kick your door down for smoking children, because it's morally wrong.

All purported health benefits of smoking children are purely anecdotal. No study has ever been made that actually proves smoking children is healthy and I honestly believe it should be banned worldwide. It's ilegal for a reason.

qjyUJrq.png

Nemmerle Forum Mod

Voice of joy and sunshine

298,291 XP

26th May 2003

0 Uploads

28,141 Posts

5 Threads

#10 2 years ago
Silberio All purported health benefits of smoking children are purely anecdotal. No study has ever been made that actually proves smoking children is healthy and I honestly believe it should be banned worldwide. It's ilegal for a reason.

Everything's the way it is for a reason. Doesn't mean that reason is good. :p