Solve the Situation 7 replies

Please wait...

Penguin_Unit

Uh-oh.

50 XP

8th May 2007

0 Uploads

6,077 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

Hello, This isn't quite like the ask a (insert) things. It's more like strategy. Basically, I give you guys a situation, and you get to answer it by how you would react. First person to answer the question wins. Here's the first one: You wake up in the early morning. The clock reads 6 AM, just before sunrise. You are awakened by a loud thump, then a crack. Through the small doorway to the main room of your apartment, a man dressed entirely in black with a ski mask walks in. In his hand is a shiny black Browning pistol. He hasn't noticed you, since you're thoroughly hidden in the bundle of sheets. Did I mention it's winter? Following him is an identically dressed man, but he has a different pistol you can't make out. They immediately start to rummage through the house, apparently looking for you. They rapidly seem to be making their way towards you. What do you do?




Comet_buster

Magic and Soap

50 XP

12th December 2006

0 Uploads

5,709 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

jump out of the window and go down the fire escape and get to the nearest police station, dont care if i get ill from the cold, better than dieing




Penguin_Unit

Uh-oh.

50 XP

8th May 2007

0 Uploads

6,077 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

Fail. They notice you bolt and shoot you in the back. You die. Next situation: Your Koopa you were riding through the desert suddenly dies. It collapses with a loud THUMP. You groan in anger. The road you were on seems to stretch to the ocean, but the ocean is barelly visible with all the sand dunes. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a bunch of men clad in suits of dark blue armor, all wielding a four foot long broadsword, start walking towards you. They seem to be coming from behind, as if in pursuit. By the looks of it, they're coming to kill you. All of them have huge muscles, making their armor bulge slightly. Your backpack only has a few items: A water canteen, a short sword, a pistol of some sort that appears to have only one bullet left, a smoke bomb, and a map and compass. You could try to run, but it is likely they would catch up. You're also very tired. What would you do?




Comet_buster

Magic and Soap

50 XP

12th December 2006

0 Uploads

5,709 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

hang on, you have to give the ansewer to the first one first




Penguin_Unit

Uh-oh.

50 XP

8th May 2007

0 Uploads

6,077 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

Right. The first one would be to either wait till they were distracted/turned away, rush the one that isn't turned away if one does, or to simply hope they don't check the bed. None of them are really effective, but when you're in a small apartment with only two exits, what is?




Comet_buster

Magic and Soap

50 XP

12th December 2006

0 Uploads

5,709 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

hide behind your door with a baseball and wait for one to come and check?




Penguin_Unit

Uh-oh.

50 XP

8th May 2007

0 Uploads

6,077 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

No, not what I meant. Your apartment looks like this: |-------------------------| | | | | | | | | | |--------- ----------| |--------- ----------| | | | | | | | | *** | |-------------------------| Alright, the top box is the main room. The missing bar is the door. The second box is the other room, where you're sleeping. Your bed is where the asterisks are. The window, as you can see, is off to the side. There is no door between the rooms. There's only the opening for the doorway, but no door. There's no way to hide when they can see you move. Next question, mentioned above. EDIT: The picture got distorted. Oh well, it still works just a bit. It still retains the general areas I mentioned.




Guest

I didn't make it!

0 XP

 
#8 11 years ago

Call Denny Crane.