The Haunted Tale of Pastor J Saville 3 replies

Please wait...

FileTrekker Über Admin

I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons.

266,989 XP

15th December 2002

36 Uploads

22,448 Posts

1,693 Threads

#1 1 year ago

Pastor J Saville suspected something was a little off when his roman catholic mother tried to suck him when he was just six years old. Nevertheless, he lived a relatively normal life among other humans.

It wasn't until he bumped into the devilishly horrid child, Madeleine McCann, that his life finally began to make sense.

However, Madeleine proved to be vile and seemed to have an unhealthy obsession with singing Jim'll Fix It's theme tune. Pastor J soon learnt that Madeleine had taken an oath never to fondle wildly a human being.

When Pastor J's roman catholic mother is injured in an unfortunate tracksuit accident, Pastor J realises his own life is at risk.

Despite Madeleine's appearances on top of the pops and riding a donkey, Pastor J finds himself falling for the child. Only fate will decided whether she kills or protects him.

One night, a BBC Executive appears before Pastor J and warns him of a darkness within Madeleine. The BBC Executive gives Pastor J the brown Jim Fixed It For Me Badge - the only weapon that can defeat a horrid child.

Will Pastor J find it in himself to kill the only creature who has ever made him feel truly sexually aroused? (Hint: yes!)

Danny King | Community Manager | GameFront.com

Schofield VIP Member

om :A

319,554 XP

24th October 2007

1 Uploads

30,539 Posts

0 Threads

#2 1 year ago

not appropriate

please administer one ban to original poster

thank

random_soldier1337

I live on Gaming Forums

411 XP

17th June 2008

0 Uploads

2,038 Posts

4 Threads

#3 1 year ago

Horror Reboot Too: Faktrl Boogaloo

Reviews: 2kooky4me        faktrl outta lying down 8

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

240,766 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,399 Posts

2 Threads

#4 1 year ago

Infactual error!

In the Roman Catholic church, the priest is usually the one sucking the boys.

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png