Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,931 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,511 Posts

38 Threads

#1 2 years ago

Mikey decided to give Zephyr, one of the many bots on ArloriaNET, a bit of a personalty. These are the records of its replies.

<+Xycaleth> Zephyr, what is your opinion on the current affairs in the UK? I can't tell you that! <@Serio> Zephyr: Do you work for MI5? normally <+Xycaleth> well you’re doing a shit job at it Zephyr 

--------------------------------------

<+Xycaleth> Zephyr, who is your favourite person in the whole world? Anna Kournikova <@Serio> ... <+Xycaleth> o_O <@Serio> Who?  <@Serio> "Anna Sergeyevna Kournikova is a Russian former professional tennis player." <@Serio> Zephyr: Are you a communist?   i was feeling horny

some time ago already. i saw it in news on one portal, people were analyzing a video footage and something didn't add up. i guess they've recognized old memory chips when the nvidia guy claimed it was pascal with hbm or something. i don't remember exactly. You know unic0rn, analyzing a video is much like making love to a beautiful woman You've got to wonder the error disappear the baby and finally destroy the camera.

<@FileTrekker> Smek: kill Serio FileTrekker: Sex will kill you faster than pascal, is that thin brushes kill the old serio? * Zephyr phasers Serio

Mikey Über Admin

Caffiene Fuelled Ravings of an undiagnosed Sociopath.

45,910 XP

13th June 2008

1 Uploads

3,880 Posts

218 Threads

#2 2 years ago
Serio <@FileTrekker> Smek: kill Serio FileTrekker: Sex will kill you faster than pascal, is that thin brushes kill the old serio? * Zephyr phasers Serio

I like this.

Mikey - GameFront.com - Lead Developer

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,931 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,511 Posts

38 Threads

#3 2 years ago

* +Xycaleth slaps Zephyr i do love a good Xycalething <@Serio> ... <+Xycaleth> ...

Lord Rumpuss V VIP Member

Follow A Paranoid

186,730 XP

25th November 2006

0 Uploads

18,518 Posts

0 Threads

#4 2 years ago

This reminds me.

There's a bot running amuck over at PLF.

Signature brought to you by Carl's Jr.

FileTrekker Über Admin

I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons.

269,304 XP

15th December 2002

85 Uploads

22,518 Posts

1,747 Threads

#5 2 years ago

Lord Rumpuss V This reminds me.

I think Mikey is letting the bots move in. 

Danny King | Community Manager | GameFront.com

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,931 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,511 Posts

38 Threads

#6 2 years ago

Lord Rumpuss V This reminds me.

Only one?

FileTrekker Über Admin

I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons.

269,304 XP

15th December 2002

85 Uploads

22,518 Posts

1,747 Threads

#7 2 years ago

We are all aware that the senses can be deceived, the eyes fooled. Buy how can we be sure our senses are not being deceived at any particular time, or even all the time? Might I just be a brain in a tank somewhere, tricked all my life into believing in the events of this world by some insane computer? And does my life gain or lose meaning based on my reaction to such solipsism?

Project PYRRHO, Specimen 46, Vat 7. Activity recorded M.Y. 2302.22467. (TERMINATION OF SPECIMEN ADVISED)

We are all aware that the senses can be deceived, the eyes fooled. Buy how can we be sure our senses are not being deceived at any particular time, or even all the time? Might I just be a brain in a tank somewhere, tricked all my life into believing in the events of this world by some insane computer? And does my life gain or lose meaning based on my reaction to such solipsism?

Project PYRRHO, Specimen 46, Vat 7. Activity recorded M.Y. 2302.22467. (TERMINATION OF SPECIMEN ADVISED)

Project PYRRHO, Specimen 46, Vat 7. Activity recorded M.Y. 2302.22467. (TERMINATION OF SPECIMEN ADVISED) We are all aware that the senses can be deceived, the eyes fooled. Buy how can we be sure our senses are not being deceived at any particular time, or even all the time? Might I just be a brain in a tank somewhere, tricked all my life into believing in the events of this world by some insane computer? And does my life gain or lose meaning based on my reaction to such solipsism?

Project PYRRHO, Specimen 46, Vat 7. Activity recorded M.Y. 2302.22467. (TERMINATION OF SPECIMEN ADVISED) We are all aware that the senses can be deceived, the eyes fooled. Buy how can we be sure our senses are not being deceived at any particular time, or even all the time? Might I just be a brain in a tank somewhere, tricked all my life into believing in the events of this world by some insane computer? And does my life gain or lose meaning based on my reaction to such solipsism?

Danny King | Community Manager | GameFront.com

Lord Rumpuss V VIP Member

Follow A Paranoid

186,730 XP

25th November 2006

0 Uploads

18,518 Posts

0 Threads

#8 2 years ago

Yeah I think it's his sex toy gone sentient.

Signature brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,931 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,511 Posts

38 Threads

#9 2 years ago

[03:24:32] <%Serio> Zephyr: AMD or Nvidia? [03:24:36] * &Zephyr thinks [03:24:38] <&Zephyr> Serio: nvidia [03:24:41] <%Serio> ... [03:24:42] <%Serio> ROFL [03:24:57] <+unic0rn> Zephyr: you or Serio? [03:25:02] <&Zephyr> Unic0rn: none of the above. [03:25:12] <+unic0rn> motherfucker [03:25:24] <+unic0rn> i was asking about kill target -.- [03:25:29] <%Serio> He knows.

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,931 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,511 Posts

38 Threads

#10 2 years ago

[18:52:01] <@Serio> Zephyr: What do you think about FilesNation in its current state? [18:52:06] <&Zephyr> pizza