Primarch Vulkan VIP Member

For the Emperor! Knights of Caliban!

154,320 XP

15th March 2004

0 Uploads

13,497 Posts

0 Threads

#1 1 year ago

'Twas the night before Emperor's Day, and he fought all alone, in a four foot deep trench lined with plasteel and stone....

I was traveling the warp with gifts for the land, when I saw this lone guardsman making his brave stand.

I looked all about, I looked near and far, no Chimera, no Basilisk, nor Techpriest or Commissar.

No Sergeant yelled orders to this guardsman - no backing to fight this ridge full of xeno formed from pure evil, attacking.

His armor in tatters, his eyes nearly blind, A sobering truth raced through my mind.

His position was doomed, was my only thought and this soldier's brave stand would all be for naught.

The guardsman stared unblinking, silent and alone, his lasrifle at the ready against his shoulder bone.

His gaze was so calm in the face of calamity, the perfect picture of a guardsman of humanity.

Who was this brave hero whose position I'd spied, warring against this unstoppable tide?

I now knew that all humans I would see this night, owed their lives to these guardsmen who were willing to fight.

Soon all round the galaxy the children would play, and grownups would praise the bright Emperor's Day.

They all lived their lives every month of the year, Because of brave guardsmen like the one standing here.

A tear came to my eye for those who stood alone, on a cold Emperor's Day Eve on a planet far from home.

Their great sacrifices I could never betray So I drew my burning sword to join in the fray

The soldier did turn and I heard a rough voice. "My Emperor, rest easy, this death is my choice;

I fight for a freedom that may never be found, but not ever shall I waver on Your sacred ground."

Then the Guardsman turned to face the incursions of the foul xenos and their unholy perversions

I kept watch for hours, until the night was still and the guardsman lay broken on the bloody red hill.

I could not just leave on that cold grim dark night, this guardian of honor so willing to fight.

And as the guardsman lay dying, his soul strong and pure, he cried, "Ave Imperator! It's Emperor's Day! This world is secure!"

I kneeled before the fallen, A great victory he'd won. "Happy Emperor's Day my guardsman, rest in peace, my son."

On the first day of Christmas, the Emperor sent to me A boltgun in a pear tree

On the second day of Christmas, the Emperor sent to me Two Inquisitors And a boltgun in a pear tree

On the third day of Christmas, the Emperor sent to me Three Guardsmen Two Inquisitors And a boltgun in a pear tree

On the fourth day of Christmas, the Emperor sent to me Four Techmarines Three Guardsmen Two Inquisitors And a boltgun in a pear tree

On the fifth day of Christmas, the Emperor sent to me Five White Scars! Four Techmarines Three Guardsmen Two Inquisitors And a boltgun in a pear tree

On the sixth day of Christmas, the Emperor sent to me Six flamers flaming Five White Scars! Four Techmarines Three Guardsmen Two Inquisitors And a boltgun in a pear tree

On the seventh day of Christmas, the Emperor sent to me Seven Sisters singing Six flamers flaming Five White Scars! Four Techmarines Three Guardsmen Two Inquisitors And a boltgun in a pear tree

On the eighth day of Christmas, the Emperor sent to me Eight Space Wolves drinking Seven Sisters singing Six flamers flaming Five White Scars! Four Techmarines Three Guardsmen Two Inquisitors And a boltgun in a pear tree

On the ninth day of Christmas, the Emperor sent to me Nine Chaplains praying Eight Space Wolves drinking Seven Sisters singing Six flamers flaming Five White Scars! Four Techmarines Three Guardsmen Two Inquisitors And a boltgun in a pear tree

On the tenth day of Christmas, the Emperor sent to me Ten Devastators Nine Chaplains praying Eight Space Wolves drinking Seven Sisters singing Six flamers flaming Five White Scars! Four Techmarines Three Guardsmen Two Inquisitors And a boltgun in a pear tree

On the eleventh day of Christmas, the Emperor sent to me Eleven bikers speeding Ten Devastators Nine Chaplains praying Eight Space Wolves drinking Seven Sisters singing Six flamers flaming Five White Scars! Four Techmarines Three Guardsmen Two Inquisitors And a boltgun in a pear tree

And on the twelfth day of Christmas, the Emperor sent to me Twelve powerfists punching Eleven bikers speeding Ten Devastators Nine Chaplains praying Eight Space Wolves drinking Seven Sisters singing Six flamers flaming Five White Scars! Four Techmarines Three Guardsmen Two Inquisitors And a boltgun in a pear tree!

And now, from the other side of the congregation...

On the first day of Christmas, Abaddon sent to me A boltgun in a pear tree

On the second day of Christmas, Abaddon sent to me Two Bloodletters And a boltgun in a pear tree

On the third day of Christmas, Abaddon sent to me Three Pink Horrors Two Bloodletters And a boltgun in a pear tree

On the fourth day of Christmas, Abaddon sent to me Four Daemonettes Three Pink Horrors Two Bloodletters And a boltgun in a pear tree

On the fifth day of Christmas, Abaddon sent to me Five Nu-urg-lings! Four Daemonettes Three Pink Horrors Two Bloodletters And a boltgun in a pear tree

On the sixth day of Christmas, Abaddon sent to me Six Emperor’s Children Five Nu-urg-lings! Four Daemonettes Three Pink Horrors Two Bloodletters And a boltgun in a pear tree

On the seventh day of Christmas, Abaddon sent to me Seven Death Guard oozing Six Emperor’s Children Five Nu-urg-lings! Four Daemonettes Three Pink Horrors Two Bloodletters And a boltgun in a pear tree

On the eighth day of Christmas, Abaddon sent to me Eight ‘Zerkers ‘zerking Seven Death Guard oozing Six Emperor’s Children Five Nu-urg-lings! Four Daemonettes Three Pink Horrors Two Bloodletters And a boltgun in a pear tree

On the ninth day of Christmas, Abaddon sent to me Nine Sorcerors casting Eight ‘Zerkers ‘zerking Seven Death Guard oozing Six Emperor’s Children Five Nu-urg-lings! Four Daemonettes Three Pink Horrors Two Bloodletters And a boltgun in a pear tree

On the tenth day of Christmas, Abaddon sent to me Ten Obliterators Nine Sorcerors casting Eight ‘Zerkers ‘zerking Seven Death Guard oozing Six Emperor’s Children Five Nu-urg-lings! Four Daemonettes Three Pink Horrors Two Bloodletters And a boltgun in a pear tree

On the eleventh day of Christmas, Abaddon sent to me Eleven Raptors flying Ten Obliterators Nine Sorcerors casting Eight ‘Zerkers ‘zerking Seven Death Guard oozing Six Emperor’s Children Five Nu-urg-lings! Four Daemonettes Three Pink Horrors Two Bloodletters And a boltgun in a pear tree

And on the twelfth day of Christmas, Abaddon sent to me Twelve chainswords whirring Eleven Raptors flying Ten Obliterators Nine Sorcerors casting Eight 'Zerkers 'zerking Seven Death Guard oozing Six Emperor's Children Five Nu-urg-lings! Four Daemonettes Three Pink Horrors Two Bloodletters And a boltgun in a pear tree!

Stompin' Night, Orky Night All is boomin, all is right Round ya boyz up round da boss Bloody Gretchin so tasty and mine WAAAAGH! in wunderful war WAAAAGH! in wunderful war

Stompin' Night, Orky Night 'Umies scared from da sight lootin wait from da base afar We da orks shout out our boasts Orks, Da bestest are 'ere Orks, Da bestest are 'ere

Stompin' Night, Orky Night Sons of Gork, or maybe Mork Their might is roared, from our dakka With da light we punch their face We da Best, at the wars We da Best, at the wars

We's dreamin' of a Waaaaagh! Christmas Just like da one we used to know Where da stompas flatten and burnas lighten dem gits we all call humies

We's dreamin' of a Waaaaagh! Christmas Wiff every chaos boy we fry May our kills be many tonight And may all of your Christmases be Waaaaagh!

Fill the halls with blood and slaughter! Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la! ‘Tis the time for wanton murder! Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la!

Honour Khorne, praise him through battle! Fa-la-la, la-la-la, la-la-la! Clear away the weakling rabble! Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la!

See the cowards run before us! Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la! Rev your axe and join the chorus! Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la!

Worship Khorne, your lord and master! Fa-la-la, la-la, la-la-la-la! Serve him blood and skulls and anger! Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la!

We’ll cleave through the hapless masses! Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la! Hail the Blood God, lads and lasses! Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la!

Sing we, furious, all together! Fa-la-la!, la-la-la, la-la-la! Heedless of the wind and weather! Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la!

[color=#000000][size=2][b][i]Heralds of the coming doom, Like the cry of the Raven, we are drawn, This oath of war and vengeance, On a blade of exalted iron sworn, With blood anointed swords

Primarch Vulkan VIP Member

For the Emperor! Knights of Caliban!

154,320 XP

15th March 2004

0 Uploads

13,497 Posts

0 Threads

#2 1 year ago

it's that time of year again!

Fill the halls with blood and slaughter! Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la! ‘Tis the time for wanton murder! Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la!

Honour Khorne, praise him through battle! Fa-la-la, la-la-la, la-la-la! Clear away the weakling rabble! Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la!

See the cowards run before us! Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la! Rev your axe and join the chorus! Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la!

Worship Khorne, your lord and master! Fa-la-la, la-la, la-la-la-la! Serve him blood and skulls and anger! Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la!

We’ll cleave through the hapless masses! Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la! Hail the Blood God, lads and lasses! Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la!

Sing we, furious, all together! Fa-la-la!, la-la-la, la-la-la! Heedless of the wind and weather! Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la!

[color=#000000][size=2][b][i]Heralds of the coming doom, Like the cry of the Raven, we are drawn, This oath of war and vengeance, On a blade of exalted iron sworn, With blood anointed swords