Weetabugs 66 replies

Please wait...

MrFancypants Forum Admin

The Bad

216,814 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

19,996 Posts

6 Threads

#1 4 years ago

A while ago the wife bought a box of some cereal thing called Weetabix. Of course she didn't like it, so it is up to me to eat it. Tastes like compressed sawdust. Having run out of everything eatable I prepared a nice bowl of sawdust with milk when I noticed that the sawdust was unusually active. Apparently this cereal comes with free live bugs. Granted, they write 95% whole grain on the package, but I assumed the remaining 5% would be sugar or food coloring.

tldr: I'm still hungry.




Guest

I didn't make it!

0 XP

 
#2 4 years ago

Seems a common experience. Google finds lots

Weetabix ? No it's Wormabix - Overclockers UK Forums




Red Menace

SCHOFIELD DID 4/30

415,758 XP

10th August 2004

0 Uploads

40,364 Posts

1 Threads

#3 4 years ago

FANCYPANTS IS MARRIED?


sigpic82523_3.gif</div></body></html>



Guest

I didn't make it!

0 XP

 
#4 4 years ago

I assumed that was just a plot device to scapegoat his purchase of such a terrible cereal.




MrFancypants Forum Admin

The Bad

216,814 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

19,996 Posts

6 Threads

#5 4 years ago
Red Menace;5738250FANCYPANTS IS MARRIED?

Yes, hence my luxurious travel to the US last year. I mentioned that I traveleld to the US last year, right?




Biiviz

Eggs!

50 XP

29th February 2004

0 Uploads

3,168 Posts

0 Threads

#6 4 years ago

Weetabix is good with milk and jam (strawberry/raspberry/cloudberry).

Send the box back to the company or just send them the picture with box info, they might want to know what batch that is.

MrFancypants;5738253Yes, hence my luxurious travel to the US last year. I mentioned that I traveleld to the US last year, right?

You gained a few pounds so I just assumed.




Red Menace

SCHOFIELD DID 4/30

415,758 XP

10th August 2004

0 Uploads

40,364 Posts

1 Threads

#7 4 years ago
MrFancypants;5738253Yes, hence my luxurious travel to the US last year. I mentioned that I traveleld to the US last year, right?

You did! But I didn't recall the reasons. Congratulations!


sigpic82523_3.gif</div></body></html>



Guest

I didn't make it!

0 XP

 
#8 4 years ago

If you go back to the US maybe you can sue them for more (extradited) weetabix




Schofield VIP Member

om :A

319,554 XP

24th October 2007

1 Uploads

30,539 Posts

0 Threads

#9 4 years ago
Red Menace;5738250FANCYPANTS IS MARRIED?

You and Fancypants are now more alike then ever before.




Red Menace

SCHOFIELD DID 4/30

415,758 XP

10th August 2004

0 Uploads

40,364 Posts

1 Threads

#10 4 years ago

What do you mean?


sigpic82523_3.gif</div></body></html>