redgroupclan

is gay.

50 XP

16th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,616 Posts

0 Threads

#3 8 years ago

No one cares, bro. We all know you'll eventually realize this "conquering the forum" craze of yours doesn't achieve you anything worthwhile, and you'll either leave or just make occasional posts for fun like everyone else. Or perhaps you'll even get some degree of a life, with the assumption that you have no life. I mean, bro, I am an ugly nerd with almost no life at all, as I only do something with my few friends once a year, and I still can't post as much as you. But then again, you might just be sick in bed at a hospital with nothing to do until you get released, or perhaps something similar to that general category. I wouldn't know.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 8 years ago
redgroupclan;5398812No one cares, bro. We all know you'll eventually realize this "conquering the forum" craze of yours doesn't achieve you anything worthwhile, and you'll either leave or just make occasional posts for fun like everyone else. Or perhaps you'll even get some degree of a life, with the assumption that you have no life. I mean, bro, I am an ugly nerd with almost no life at all, as I only do something with my few friends once a year, and I still can't post as much as you. But then again, you might just be sick in bed at a hospital with nothing to do until you get released, or perhaps something similar to that general category. I wouldn't know.

theres-the-door-now-get-the-fuck-out.jpg

redgroupclan

is gay.

50 XP

16th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,616 Posts

0 Threads

#5 8 years ago

Well there's some food for thought.

Now excuse me while I continue doing the largly time-consuming amount of homework anyone over the age of 12 would have.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 8 years ago

redgroupclan;5398836Well there's some food for thought.

Now excuse me while I continue doing the largly time-consuming amount of homework anyone over the age of 12 would have.

i had similar homework but i completed it what is yours about?

redgroupclan

is gay.

50 XP

16th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,616 Posts

0 Threads

#7 8 years ago

I'm sorry, what? It sounds like you're trying to make 2 sentences, but I can't be sure since you didn't use proper punctuation or capitalization.

G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

No-Life Overwatch Player

178,803 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,861 Posts

0 Threads

#8 8 years ago

I've never, ever seen so many quality posts from RGC's side. Proves how mad he is that he's lost his 'fag' title.

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

redgroupclan

is gay.

50 XP

16th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,616 Posts

0 Threads

#9 8 years ago

I believe I got it back. However, Splicer has taken over numerous pages with nothing more than "nou" and other various pictures and some short, poorly typed sentenced every day since he arrived. At most, I take over the first page of the Spam Forum every month or so for something a little different.