why do i wub Aeggy Peaggy? 20 replies

Please wait...

Ping_Pong

Rockin' the Casbah

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

7,663 Posts

0 Threads

#11 14 years ago
Smitty025sorry, but this is the way it has to be.

I understand 90%, the other 10% can't decide...




Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#12 14 years ago

you bastards! can't you read the thread title?




Smitty025

The local Paultard

50 XP

24th May 2003

0 Uploads

6,469 Posts

0 Threads

#13 14 years ago

nope, sorry. i'm blind




Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#14 14 years ago

hail Aeggy, lord of Gondor!




Ping_Pong

Rockin' the Casbah

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

7,663 Posts

0 Threads

#15 14 years ago

Who reads thread titles these days? I just reply to them....




Smitty025

The local Paultard

50 XP

24th May 2003

0 Uploads

6,469 Posts

0 Threads

#16 14 years ago
Großadmiral Dönitzhail Aeggy, lord of Gondor!

oh crap! you blew his cover!! now they'll kill him for sure.




AegenemmnoN VIP Member

The cream of the crop

228,590 XP

20th August 2003

0 Uploads

21,534 Posts

0 Threads

#17 14 years ago

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! *is seen running away from a horde of angry monsters and other things that chase stuff*




Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#18 14 years ago

shouldn't he kill me for blowing.. oh but i'm his lover so... death to smitty! its saruman in disguise!




Smitty025

The local Paultard

50 XP

24th May 2003

0 Uploads

6,469 Posts

0 Threads

#19 14 years ago

Like whoa.




Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#20 14 years ago

the lord of gondor shall return! (well he better come and run back or we are doomed, the great battle of rabbitfields is about to begin...)