I can NOT believe that the n00b is the only one posting...wtf is up with that

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 12 years ago

Wtf.....

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 12 years ago

why do u hate on me darth jebus???? everythings has been going good today for me, and now u got sum sort of beef...are you from axe murdering worms by any chance???

NeverEndingBattle

The Betrayer.

50 XP

14th August 2006

0 Uploads

861 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

I fail to find the meaning of this thread besides the obvious flame war that is about to ensue.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 12 years ago

no i have no flame worthy beef for him...im just wondering why he does for me!!!! i promise there will be absolutely no flaming going on from me

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 12 years ago

nd the only reason i made this thread was because i was the only one posting from like 12-12:45 nd was just wonderin where everyone went...then all of a suddeen darth comes out of no where and starts flaming at everything i posted...kind of like the people on murdering worms

NeverEndingBattle

The Betrayer.

50 XP

14th August 2006

0 Uploads

861 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago

And I thought you were the one causing trouble until I read the Finnish It thread..

Btw, double posting is frowned upon in civilized society, there is a edit button for a reason.

edit: Ok.. it seems that way on all of the spam forum threads... What is going on here?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 12 years ago

ya i know...im sory...no one was replying quick enough so i had to....n00bly mistake

The-Bleh-Bleh

Hasselhoff is my hero

50 XP

12th December 2006

0 Uploads

6,189 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago

this is the spam forum.

Mr. McGuire: I just want to say one word to you - just one word. Ben: Yes sir. Mr. McGuire: Are you listening? Ben: Yes I am. Mr. McGuire: 'Plastics.'

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 12 years ago

ya but i thought that people here arent really spaming all the time...it just says that to keep squares who come to forums for answers to stupid little things liek....life...jk :)