,-'

50 XP

2nd April 2003

0 Uploads

21,460 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

dead gardens

The story behind the painting I drew is already told No more tearstains on the pages of my diary Tired but unable to give up since I`m Responsible for the lives I saved The play is done The curtain`s down All the tales are told All the orchids gone Lost in my own world Now I care for dead gardens My song is little worth anymore Time to lay this weary pen aside The play is done The curtain`s down " Where are the wolves, the underwater moon The elvenpath, the haven of youth Lagoons of the starlit sea Have I felt enough for one man`s deed? Or is it time to challenge the Ancient of Days And let the virgin conceive" All the tales are told All the orchids gone Lost in my own world Now I care for dead gardens

Yannick

A psychedelic experience.

50 XP

16th April 2004

0 Uploads

10,644 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

rgr tht

CorT VIP Member

,-'

50 XP

2nd April 2003

0 Uploads

21,460 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

walking in the air

We're walking in the air We're floating in the moonlit sky The people far below are sleeping as we fly I'm holding very tight I'm riding in the midnight blue I'm finding I can fly so high above with you Far across the wold The villages go by like trees the rivers and the hills The forest and the streams Children gaze open mouth Taken by suprise Nobody down below believes their eyes We're surfing in the air We're swimming in the frozen sky We're drifting over icy mountains floating by Suddenly swooping low on an ocean deep Arousing of a mighty monster from its sleep We're walking in the air We're floating in the midnight sky And everyone who sees us greets us as we fly

CorT VIP Member

,-'

50 XP

2nd April 2003

0 Uploads

21,460 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

gethsemane

Toll no bell for me, Father But let this cup of suffering pass from me Send me no shepherd to heal my world But the Angel - the dream foretold Prayed more than thrice for You to see The wolf of loneliness in me ...not my own will but Yours be done... You wake up, where's the tomb? Will Easter come, enter my room? The lord weeps with me But my tears fall for you Another beauty Loved by a Beast Another tale of infinitely dreams Your eyes they were my paradise Your smile made my sun rise Forgive me, for I don't know what I gain Alone in this garden of pain Enchantment has but one truth: I weep to have what I fear to lose You wake up, where's the tomb? Will Easter come, enter my room? The lord weeps with me But my tears fall for you "I knew you never before I see you never more But the love, the pain, the hope, O beautifull one Have made you mine, 'till all my years are done" Without you The poetry within me is dead

Yannick

50 XP

16th April 2004

0 Uploads

10,644 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

Hush little baby, don't say a word, And never mind that noise you heard. It's just the beast under your bed, In your closet, in your head!

CorT VIP Member

,-'

50 XP

2nd April 2003

0 Uploads

21,460 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

white night fantasy

Enchantress came to me And said, meet me at the lake tonight I hunt this song to the white Through the shroud of snow I saw paradise Peace, no more lies Crestfallen soul Rest for this night Love is here Right here under my wings I dream of wolves With them I run For me she lengthened the night I am home I am in peace Crestfallen soul Rest for this night Love is here Right here under my wings

CorT VIP Member

,-'

50 XP

2nd April 2003

0 Uploads

21,460 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

angels fall first

An angelface smiles to me Under a headline of tragedy That smile used to give me warmth Farewell - no words to say beside the cross on your grave and those forever burning candles Needed elsewhere to remind us of the shortness of our time Tears laid for them Tears of love, tears of fear Bury my dreams, dig up my sorrows Oh, Lord why the angels fall first Not relieved by thougts of Shangri-La Nor enlightened by lessons of Christ I'll never understand the meaning of the right Ignorance lead me into the light Needed elsewhere to remind us of the shortness of our time Tears laid for them Tears of love, tears of fear Bury my dreams, dig up my sorrows Oh, Lord why the angels fall first Sing me a song of your beauty of your kingdom Let the melodies of your harps caress those whom we still need Yesterday we shook hands My friend Today a moonbeam lightens my path My guardian

CorT VIP Member

,-'

50 XP

2nd April 2003

0 Uploads

21,460 Posts

0 Threads

#8 13 years ago

the kinslayer

For whom the gun tolls For whom the prey weeps Bow before a war Call it religion Some wounds never heal Some tears never will Dry for the unkind Cry for mankind Even the dead cry - Their only comfort Kill your friend, I don't care Orchid kids, blinded stare Need to understand No need to forgive No truth no sense left to be followed "Facing this unbearable fear like meeting an old friend" "Time to die, poor mates, You made me what I am!" "In this world of a million religions everyone prays the same way" "Your praying is in vain It'll all be over soon" "Father help me, save me a place by your side!" "There is no god Our creed is but for ourselves" "Not a hero unless you die Our species eat the wounded ones" "Drunk with the blood of your victims I do feel your pity-wanting pain, Lust for fame, a deadly game" "Run away with your impeccable kin!" "- Good wombs hath borne bad sons..." - Cursing, God, why? Falling for every lie Survivors' guilt In us forevermore 15 candles Redeemers of this world Dwell in hypocrisy: "How were we supposed to know" 4 pink ones 9 blue ones 2 black ones

Yannick

50 XP

16th April 2004

0 Uploads

10,644 Posts

0 Threads

#9 13 years ago

'kay

CorT VIP Member

,-'

50 XP

2nd April 2003

0 Uploads

21,460 Posts

0 Threads

#10 13 years ago

creek mary's blood

Soon I will be here no more You`ll hear the tale Through my blood Through my people And the eagle`s cry The bear within will never lay to rest Wandering on Horizon Road Following the trail of tears White man came Saw the blessed land We cared, you took You fought, we lost Not the war but an unfair fight Sceneries painted beautiful in blood Wandering on Horizon Road Following the trail of tears Once we were here Where we have lived since the world began Since time itself gave us this land Our souls will join again the wild Our home in peace `n war `n death Wandering on Horizon Road Following the trail of tears Once we were here Where we have lived since the world began Since time itself gave us this land " I still dream every night Of them wolves, them mustangs, those endless prairies The restless winds over mountaintops The unspoilt frontier of my kith n`kin The hallowed land of the Great Spirit I still believe In every night In every day I am like the caribou And you like the wolves that make me stronger We never owed you anything Our only debt is one life for our Mother It was a good day to chant this song For Her Our spirit was here long before you Long before us And long will it be after your pride brings you to your end "