Sitting at your Comp right now, if the Undead starting swarming in through the main entrance, what (real world) items do you have to aid in your defence? And what is your exit strategy?
[COLOR=Red]HERE ARE ZE GROUND RULES[/COLOR]
[COLOR=limegreen]1. Zombies are slow & shambling but vast in number (streets littered with them)
2. Severe Brain trauma is the only thing that kills em
3. Zombies can unnaturally sense where the living are, i.e.if you are the last person on earth at the North Pole, zombies at the South Pole will start making their way towards you.
4. Only being bitten, or mauled ALOT will turn you, Blood sprays are icky, but thats it.
5. Animals bitten by, or feeding on zombies will turn, so undead walking along the bottom of the ocean to get to you will eventually get nibbled by meat eaters then swim off to hunt their own living kind.
6. Military/Police unorganised (no change there then) so no city purging bomb drops.
7. Angelina Jolie will not accept the current predicament as an excuse to repopulate the earth, especially if your female.
8. Superman won't save you either.[/COLOR]
This is most fun if you take this seriously.
For me id grab my assault rifles from out of my closet my SKS-56 being my main one, get into my old boat of a car, being sure to weld steel plates on the windows with slats for the rifle and head north west for the mountians and live off the land for as long as possible, in a wooded bunker that id make myself.
I'd let them bite me so I could join the party.
I can't be bothered to read florescent green.
I didn't make it!
I would just say "Shoo" and they would be like "What, can humans talk?" and they would be scared and run away.
You have more than one assault rifle? In your closet?
I think this requires some pictures.
Suicide run with a pitchfork and my Wakizashi
I would call my uncle Putin and nuke the place
Flee to a remote island that is at least 3 days away from anywhere else by boat, grow vegetables and fruit there, along with building a sonar and securing the perimiter. If what you say is the case, all zombies making their way towards me will be eaten by seacreatures (as they won't be able to swim) or decompose, and so any "land-zombies" wouldn't be able to make their way to the island, so while I'd be surrounded with fish-zombies, I'd be safe as long as I was on land or in a boat.
Feel me. Do I feel pretty?
15th September 2004
Fuck that! I'm going to Alaska.
i would go to the Galapagos islands and live there and the zombies can only get there of they were fish zombies.