USArmySoldier

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

2nd July 2003

0 Uploads

27 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

1.when som1 rushes u 2 call him a hack0r 2.u wonder y u cant build scud missle when u r a gla and usa 3.u only use 1 worker/supply truck/chinnook 2 collcet your supplies 4- When the Particle Cannon is ready to fire, you think the beam should come down on the Particle Cannon first, then move on. 5- You think there is such a thing as "diplomatic solution" 6- You are an environmental activist, and deploy all of your forces to defend the trees from being run over 7- You try to incite the civilians in the towns to join the United States Army, and get **up to** $20000 for college 8- You try to race two HumVees, like the car-races in Fast and Furious, only to see them get ambushed and blown up 50 yards down the road 9- You obey the traffic lights in the cities. 10-You think 7 Paladin tanks on the railroad track should provide enough mass to derail that train 11-When you learn better than #10, you order your units to destroy that train, to avenge the stupid death of their comrades. You realize this is pointless. 12- Does a superweapon destroy the train? I have never tried 13- You look for reflection in the water when your planes overfly rivers 14- You wonder where all your dead units went 15- You try to fit a Chinook inside a HumVee 16- You try to fit a Raptor inside a Chinook 17- You believe in the Stealth fighter...literally 18- You think that aircrafts fly at 3000 feet, too high for infantry carrying rocket launchers to see. 19- You have seen "Black Hawk Down" twice. An exploding RPG should knock down a whole squad of men. 20- When all of your units in an area are wounded, or severely wounded, you try to surrender. After all, everyone follows the Geneva convention, and wouldn't shoot prisoners 21- Enemy infantry, unsupported by armor? Pff, send one tank or two, their main gun will wipe the infantry out. We know that from Saving Private Ryan. 22- There are an entire platoon of enemy troops coming toward my 2 Rangers. Quick!! Hide in that building, Rangers. And keep your head low, and let the enemy pass by. Don't make noise and they will never notice someone's in that building. Hey, who asked you to raise a flag on the roof, you morons! 23- The Red Guard is coming out of the Troop Crawler. Shoot him, Ranger. Shoot him in the head, he's only a couple feet away. How come in the movies, even stupid people can shoot enemies a few feet away in one shot, and you can't? 24- Why are you guys so close to each other and still shooting? Don't you know how to duck? 25- Twenty terrorists running to attack my base, and I only have one Ranger. They morons, standing so close together. Just shoot one of the terrorists, shoot at the dynamite on his chest, he will blow up, and along with the rest of them. Hey, why is this not happening? (US buildings going up in flame) 26- This is going so bad....I wish I had Siege Tanks and BattleCruisers 27- Let me hide my infantry in the ruins of the buildings, like what they did in Enemy at the Gates. 28- Maybe I can arrange a date between Colonel Burton and Black Lotus, then when he's not noticing, she pulls out his knife, and..... 29- How come there aren't embedded CNN reporters to report the war against terrorism? 30- I have carefully zoomed in on every fighter pilot that I have come across, I still haven't found Tom Cruise. 31- Walker the Texas Ranger isn't supposed to wear blue, and he doesn't talk that way. And he never says "need a point man?" 32- You think the stealth fighter is always in stealtmode.

:D :uhoh: GO on!!!!!!!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 15 years ago

33-You say you have 1001 ways to tell you are nOOb, but only have 32, wait 33, no 32.

Mr-Hatt

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

10th May 2003

0 Uploads

48 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

13-09-03 the legend returns? i'm assuming that's a date? since when on god's green earth has there been 13 months in a year that only has 12 months in it?

Jeff Über Admin

I am a mean boss ⬆️⬆️⬇️⬇️⬅️➡️⬅️➡️🅱🅰

184,632 XP

6th April 2000

0 Uploads

14,591 Posts

1,534 Threads

#4 15 years ago

34. your spelling is really bad

(hehe j/k, well your spelling sucks but you´re prolly not a n00b)

6 9 20 22 2330 are the best :D

Product Manager | GameFront.com

madmanfrommars

How quickly they forget...

50 XP

13th September 2002

0 Uploads

1,914 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

lmao funny :toohappy:

USArmySoldier

50 XP

2nd July 2003

0 Uploads

27 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

13 september 2003!!!!!!!!!! damnnnnn you guys are stupid>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<[color=red]STUPIDD[/color] i said GO ON !! that's what i said so go on with that shit??!!:mad: :frog: :spank: [color=blue]wtf where you thinking?[/color]

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 15 years ago

Dont get pissed because you use the European way of dating things and no one know what you mean by that. They are not stupid, it is just different. I prefer the American way though, jeez.

Also, how the hell are we supposed to know to go on, you just said go on, like there was a link or something with all of them on there.

USArmySoldier

50 XP

2nd July 2003

0 Uploads

27 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

I was trying to get that subject started here...:eek:

mEkImIrMe

Happy to be back

50 XP

8th August 2002

0 Uploads

4,759 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

It has turned into a flaming forum.puppyeyes: :n0etrouble:

AzH

I'm too cool to Post

269,650 XP

17th September 2003

0 Uploads

24,050 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

yeah. you is right.

Anyway, this thread has been ripped off from one over @ cncmatrix.

last time I checked those guys were up to about 500 noob ways...

Where this one get too? 33? 34? Shameful guys.... :(