Agent__Smith

Unplugged Agent

50 XP

26th January 2004

0 Uploads

587 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

I don't think so. An Avanger is only capable of attacking airunits. An Overlord is also $2000 and is capable of attacking all ground units (put a gatling on it and you've got the untimate unit :D). The point is, there are more ground units then air units in the game, so the Avanger should cost less because he can attack less targets then the Overlord. Another point is that the Avanger does a little more damage then a Gattling Tank would do to aircraft, a Gatling tank can attack airunits AND infantry, and it's only $800!! I think they really overprized the US Army, esspecialy the Avanger, which should cost about $1200 I think...

Ein-7919

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

13th January 2003

0 Uploads

36 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Then again, get a bunch of avengers together and nothing will get hit by missiles.

Exploder

Flames on fire?

50 XP

14th February 2004

0 Uploads

4,357 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

After many people vote in this poll,i`ll see the results.If more people thinks its overpriced... I SHALL SUE EA...HAHAHAHA

JP(NL)

Flying Dutchman

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

8,315 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

rite:p I think it should cost around 1500$ since it can't even attack ground units :/

Agent__Smith

Unplugged Agent

50 XP

26th January 2004

0 Uploads

587 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Yea, but I forgot to mention the Point Defence Laser, which make MiG's and other rocket armed things almost useless :D EA should improve the Point Defence Laser (an extra laser or a higher rate of fire) and make em $1500. As they are now they're worth about $1200 I think...

JP(NL)

Flying Dutchman

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

8,315 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

ugh, with better laser defenses hardly any missiles would get through. the avenger is fine as it is now, only thing that bothers me is the price and the unit's speed...

Agent__Smith

Unplugged Agent

50 XP

26th January 2004

0 Uploads

587 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

Yea, I agree, the speed sux indeed :thumbsdown: And the laser can be improved a bit, they can hardly stop two Napalm Missiles from a MiG :( But if you have a bunch of them they stop all missiles... But the problem with making a bunch of em is: they cost $2000!!! :mad:

Flying Panda

Strength is of the mind

50 XP

18th March 2004

0 Uploads

34 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

Actually, i disagree, they are well worth 2000. The fact is, they are the best AA defence in the game, gattling is good, but takes a while to speed up. They also hav the point laser defence system, which means that u stik one of them in with ur army, and then it will shoot any raining skuds out of the sky b4 they even get close. Also, their AA obviously cant be destroyed by other Point laser defence systems, and therefore, they cane against the air general. The idea of them isnt that you mass produce them, but that u stik 1 in ur army, and it shoots all of tose skuds and planes and heli's much beta than everything else. I always hav 1 in my army, and if u want to b good, u shud too., but only 1.

Yello_man

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

14th March 2004

0 Uploads

14 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

I really do think that the avenger is overpriced. But for the laser general the tank is only 1500 which is a much more suitable price for it.