ok first of all i really suck at C&C generals and i was hoping someone could email me there strategy for each army or i would really like a strategy for either china or GLA so if u do have a good one then email it to me at [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email] thanks!
any team..get lots of money...go build a supply place at every supply center you see then get money and defend it
then just win with numbers
he's right. just gets LOTS of money and build as many units as possible. but get all kinds not a lot of one kind. dont do alot of rushs. attack with one group and do it in waves. dont let the enemy rebuild between waves.
Just build stuff and kill stuff. My only problem is that I run out of money fairly quickly even with a ton of supply bases, how do you all get money in large amounts?
- Build at least 2-3 dozers in the beginning and upgrade the radar in the command center.
- With the dozers: construct a nuclear reactor, barracks and 2 or 3 bunkers and of course a supply center. Once the supply center is built, build an additional truck.
- Start producing anti-tank soldiers, put them all in the bunkers and build 2 gattling cannons just beside the bunker or in between 2 bunkers.The anti-tank soldier has a great range and destroy tanks quickly, the gattling cannon takes care of the enemy soldiers and planes. Make sure you keep a dozer just behind the bunker to fix it when necessary. Build another nuclear reactor, else your gattling cannons will become useless in a short while. You can expect a first rush by now.
- Build a War Factory and a propaganda center so you can build some small tanks and 1 or 2 overlords tanks. This is the time when you produce your black lotus...For defense reasons, a couple of Inferno cannons are great because they have a long range. Use your general skill to make veteran inferno's. Don't forget to put the inferno's in guard mode...
- Depending on the money, you can start building an airfield or just take a couple of tanks and black lotus to hack oil supplies. It is imperative that you defend those oil supplies...make sure your overlords are upgraded with a propaganda tower and take some smaller gatlling tanks to take care of the soldiers...
- Use the Guard mode to specify which units should attack enemies within a given parameter... Use your migs to guard around the oil supply and the command center (2 airfields is always a plus).
- If you have generated enough units, go on a search and destroy mission with your tanks and your planes. By this time you should have gathered enough money to build the nuclear upgrade, so you'll be able to build a nuclear missile and upgrade speed/damage of overlord and inferno tanks.
- A pretty good attack squad: 3 overlord tanks (2 with propaganda towers to heal units and 1 with the gattling cannon), 5 inferno cannons and 2 gattling tanks, always use the migs for air support. Divide the attack squad in 3 groups (use control + number of group to form groups: 1 are the migs, 2 the inferno's and 3 the rest) Always attack ground structures with your inferno tanks first, so you'll stay out of reach for most enemy units, thus forcing them to come to your overlord and gattling tanks. Destroy anti-air defenses and use your migs to destroy resources. By this time you should have a pretty good idea on where you can hit your enemy hard and use the nuclear missile to level the ground.
-After that, use inferno cannons to destroy what's left and of course all the migs you have at your disposal...
- General abilities that I most often use: veteran inferno's, cluster bombs, artillery barrage and the emp pulse...
Start with a skirmish mission on normal and take the GLA as your enemy. They don't have any airborne units, which makes it easier to defend your base. After that, start experimenting with difficulties and enemies.
Wow, long reply :D
Wow, that is a great strategy, thanks!:dance:
No prob, hope it works for ya :D
Well, if you want to play as USA or GLA (USA is my choice.) You need to get the pathfinder upgrade ASAP for USA. In GLA, make the sniper dude (i forget his name -- im posting from school during a free period.) and assign him to a scout area where he can take out anybody. Such as, on USA Mission 6, the big mounds of land that you can't get your troops onto, i usually put two pathfinders on top of each of those. Then again -- i am a thief and I steal pretty much any base I see and then nuke the GLA. Also, at any Patriot Missiles for the US, assign three pathfinders to there, one on each side and one in the middle. They can take out any suicide bombers that come along to take out your buildings. Pathfinders are vital units and are a must. The A10 strike is also useful, same with the fuel bomb -- which destroys anything in it's way. Also, garrison rocket soldiers and rangers to all towers within the area of your base, including two pathfinders in each. Yes -- it is costly, but it is very worth it because it pays off as you won't have to rebuild so many things.