If you could ask Epic one question about UT2007, what would it be and why? -1 reply

Please wait...

Mikouen VIP Member

What?

145,608 XP

4th September 2005

4 Uploads

11,730 Posts

2 Threads

#1 12 years ago

My question would be something along the lines of:

"CTF, while remaining the central part of the game for some people, is starting to feel dry and repetitive. Do you have any plans to evolve the CTF concept to return it to it's former glory?"

That would be my question, because I feel that CTF is getting stale, and it really needs something new to revive the spark it used to have, and something in there to prevent it from growing old.

So, what would you ask, and why?

I don't know how, and I don't know why, but this is totally Sheep's fault.

Digz

32,266 XP

2nd May 2016

27 Uploads

2,881 Posts

1 Threads

#2 12 years ago

Mine would be:"Have you any new types of gameplay? For example BF2142 now has Titan Mode, are you going to rival this by creating a new type of game for yourself?"

Anson992

Master Jedi

50 XP

15th October 2005

0 Uploads

10,598 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

Well I'd ask them,"Is the Assault gametype going to support some nice cinematics like in UT2004, only better, and possibly with some characters or somthing?"

I ask this is because I always did enjoy great cinematics in video games, I just love to see what kind of videos they can do considering the gameplay is usually nothing like the FMV. And some people made some nice custom vids for their custom AS maps, which I though was the icing on the cake.

Nice Guy

Trimming bushes. Since 1992.

50 XP

30th December 2004

0 Uploads

318 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

i would ask them, why will there be no bombing run, since its my favorite game mode.

Mikouen VIP Member

What?

145,608 XP

4th September 2005

4 Uploads

11,730 Posts

2 Threads

#5 11 years ago

OK, I have to admit to a little sneakiness here. I'm actually adding these questions in with a few others that me and Draco_2k brainstormed to send off as a Q&A to Epic. :p

I'm not sending it off for a few days, though, so if anyone would like to add any more, feel free to do so.

I don't know how, and I don't know why, but this is totally Sheep's fault.

Anson992

Master Jedi

50 XP

15th October 2005

0 Uploads

10,598 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

Lol, Kouen you sneaky sneak you! Trying to steal our questions for your own use, to shame! Just kidding, go ahead and use mine, at least it will be of some use to someone SOMEwhere.

Well, I'd also like to see what Xan is gonna look like, or if he'll be in the game to begin with, he's my favorite character from all the UT's (Well UT99 and UT2004). They left him out in 2k3, but I don't play it anymore. Hopefully this forum willl stay alive so you can get some good questions for your Q&A.

Bloodjunky

I'll Swallow Your Soul!!

50 XP

14th November 2006

0 Uploads

57 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

I'd Probably ask them what the system Reqs Are looking like at the time. The game looks so 'Unreal' I'd be afraid My rig wouldn't run it on Low lol. I plan to build another Rig For the sole purpose of this game so any answers in that dept. would be awsome.

bigdoggie

Der tekniker

50 XP

28th December 2004

0 Uploads

12,682 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago

when's it gonna be released?

that's all.

warchief_ryan

I'm the Chieftain

50 XP

2nd August 2005

0 Uploads

96 Posts

0 Threads

#9 11 years ago

Id just ask how its going is everythig going smooth, any delays or problems, hope not tho.

I think the release date is early next year, not sure.

bigdoggie

Der tekniker

50 XP

28th December 2004

0 Uploads

12,682 Posts

0 Threads

#10 11 years ago

oh ok then..that's that settled:)