The game is overall good, but the porformance of the game without a state-of-the-art system is terrible.
- Any time you try to drop a nuke or scud storm, the entire game becomes slow if you wish to watch the action happen.
- The characters have no blood, which takes away some fun, but it keeps it from being an M rated game.
- Yes, there is always the problem with freezing. My PC hasn't frozen, but older ones will.
- When you try to use the world builder, it lags like crazy.
- Zooming in and out of the game poses several issues, such as when you try to scroll in with the mouse wheel, and then navigate through your civilization you created, it will sometimes begin to be bumpy and the shading goes off.
I don't mean to be a downer, but i just thought I would include some problems of the computer.
Easy fix, get a better comp.