Stark98

I would die without GF

138,935 XP

25th March 2005

0 Uploads

13,416 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Hi all; I am the leader for clan [SWF] prolly one of the oldest ut clans still going. our website is Hi all; I am the leader for clan [SWF] prolly one of the oldest ut clans still going we extend a invite to all ut2k4 players come see us at http://stealthwarriorforce.org/index.html. You can chat with me and others on irc at irc.utchat.com or staticbox or enterthegame all in room #SWF. I invite players who just love the game no matter of skill to drop by. I feel if that as long as you enjoy the game if your skill isnt the worlds best who cares just play its only a game. We are a laid back, dont take crap from others and stick up for each other clan. I am well known and respected by most all who has been around since UT was test demo. So if this what you are interested in feel free to stop in and make yourself at home. I feel if that as long as you enjoy the game if your skill isnt the worlds best who cares just play its only a game. We are a laid back, dont take crap from others and stick up for each other clan. I am well known and respected by most all who has been around since UT was test demo. So if this what you are interested in feel free to stop in and make yourself at home. Talos:beer: