sounds cool, can we get a screenie of this dragon shizz?
Well, at least this settles things brought up on the other topic: Ashatay is still here (HELLO ASHATAY! :P). But wtf happened to Dozza and the rest of them? I can understand the vanishing of one-time-posters like platinum collossus, but he couldn't exactly be called a one-time-poster...Anyway, to the topic at hand. So what exactly is this dragon rider, and what attachpoints did you use to put the rider on the back? Also, have you figured out how to add attachpoints CoolSk8r?
what was that ranting about me tsen?
We were just wondering where some of the vets had gone and your name was brought up.
1. How do I make Lazer Bear/Forkboy/Flying Purple Hippo avaliable in the editor? 2. In gmax when I'm mesh editing and have a bunch of points selected at the same time really close to each other, how do I make the group of points into one point?
pugsworththehermit 3. If I changed Nidhogg's wings in gmax and wanted to make both the wings look exactly the same, how do I do this?
4. How do I edit the animation frames so they are all the same? (in gmax)
1. If I changed Nidhogg's wings in gmax and wanted to make both the wings look exactly the same, how do I do this? 2. How do I edit the animation frames so they are all the same? (in gmax)
1. Forgot 2. I'm not so sure but cool says you can shrink the points until they look like 1 point. 3. Do mirror on one of the wings 4. The frames are not supposed to be the same for AOM models. If the frames are the same, you wouldn't be able to convert it with AOMED
gotcha tsen 1) dont think u can, and dont know the rest. conatct cool
1. You need new editor 2. You select all the vertices you want and click the "Select and Uniform Scale" button. Then scale it down so far it looks like it's just one vertice.
new editor? dl? patch? mod? what?