Counter-Strike -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

Yooo, greetingz. I have been playing UT2004 for a while now. Played it over and over again, played the juice out of it. Recentley half-life2 came out, and if you disagree you should visit planet earth sometime. Now back to the point. If you've played Counter-Strike: Source just like me you should have noticed the beauty tension en adrenaline. I know that a lot of you like the fiction theme in UT2k4, i do to especcialy the Skaarj who seem to resemble the Predator race. I thought that maybe somebodyy, could make a mod, with the weapons of CSS. Just the weapons. And yes ive tried SAS, FragOps, Strike Force but they ALL SUCK. When you go online there are as you know not a lot of server, most of them are empty and the loading times are TOOOOO long. Funfactor -10. UT2004 though is Funfactor +10. So ive tried Remote Strike, the balance is WEAK, the weapons SUCK So PLEASE PLEASE a decent non-fiction arsenal mods with REAL weapons:bows:

Vertigo

Heel commentator

50 XP

24th October 2002

0 Uploads

1,622 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

I was thinking the other day how cool it would be to have a real-world arsenal like Counter-Strike's with the gameplay of the current apogee of the arena FPS, namely UT2004. For the meantime though I think the closest you'll get is Max Payne 2. :P

Σl.Ðestructo

People say I post too much

50 XP

12th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,449 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

Why not just play CS-S for CS enjoyment and UT2004 for UT enjoyment?

If you want the huge leaps of UT in CS just join a LowGrav CS server.

It works better that way. Trust Me.

Sh0wdowN

Skeptic Extraordinaire.

50 XP

31st December 2003

0 Uploads

7,942 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

I'm sure it would be alot easier to just make an "UT2004" add-on for CS rather than convert all the weapons to UT2004 ;)