17th August 2007

0 Uploads

40 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Modifiction Name : Star Trek UT

Progress : No progress as of yet

Game : UT2004

Description: This is a first person shooter mod, based in the StarTrek Universe I am looking for the following positions:

-Voice Actors -Mappers -Texture Artists -Programmers -Designers -Modellers -Skinners -Animators -Musicians -Story writers

This is basically going to be what fans of the Elite Force Genre have been dreaming about, and will be a great, immersive experience for those who arent fans of the game or the show.

I know the Epic modding community is second to none, so I am fairly confident I will be able to find some people willing to work on the project

Please post here or shoot me a PM if you are interested in helping, or just want to show support :)

Also, linking this on other forums etc.. would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks!

Nittany Tiger Forum Mod

*Shrug*

289,107 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,136 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

It would be cool if that was modeled around Star Trek: The next Generation series. That series was the best one of all of them out there (though i have not looked at Enterprise much).

Nittany Tiger Forum Mod

*Shrug*

289,107 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,136 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

What would also be cool is if you could fly the starships around (like the enterprise), thought this is a big step away from your idea. It could work something like this: You could fly your starship, then take a shuttle (which you have to fly and can be attacked in) to a planet or something like that, where you can get out and explore the planet in first person (or fight).

psyichic

You have been Sp00n3d

50 XP

11th February 2003

0 Uploads

697 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Enterprise is a really good series IMO so WATCH IT! New season begins 10-8-04 9pm EMT Anyways i wouldnt think it to be TOOO hard to include the star ships all you kinda have to do is make something resembling a skarrj mothership approach and whenever you dock inside the enemies mother ship you get to attack but there has to be a way so that the fight still rages. OH OH OH and once you knock out enemies sheilds then you get to beam directly in YEA! Okay a little complicated But whats star Trek without space ships? Anyways all i can say is STAR TREK ROCKS! Oh and umm if you need ideas for vehicles check out the game star trek new worlds. And if you need to get fighters you can check out the Old PS1 game Star Trek Invasion. Those will give you models for ships and such.

Nittany Tiger Forum Mod

*Shrug*

289,107 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,136 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

This is a little off topic, but what i described for this mod is exactly the gameplay style for Battleship Millenium. Whatever happened to that game? Did it ever came out? If it didn't, then this mod should fill in the gap for that game (w/ my idea).

crackpatch

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

31st December 2003

0 Uploads

158 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

well, flying in the enterprise is a bad idea, but in shuttles is the best!

hope to see the mod coming some day (soon?)

EGOR_1.0

A.K.A. ShovelHead

50 XP

26th March 2003

0 Uploads

44 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

Shot00000.JPG

Being 33 I've been a Star Trek fan along time. The thought of a Star Trek game type certainly intrigues me. I did a super fast port of a shuttle model and stuck it an old map file to see what it would look like. Let me say this to be clear. I take absolutely NO credit for the model only the port to UT. And please don't think I'm trying to tease with this pic. Just trying to muster some inspiration.

Nittany Tiger Forum Mod

*Shrug*

289,107 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,136 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

Darn, thats pretty good. Who made that shuttle?

EGOR_1.0

A.K.A. ShovelHead

50 XP

26th March 2003

0 Uploads

44 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

http://starfleetcommand3.filefront.com/file.info?ID=26064

It was made by Activision it seems.

crackpatch

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

31st December 2003

0 Uploads

158 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

wow cool dude, although a texture is misalligned, can you convert the one from bc?, with milkshape or something no textures are misalligned :D VERY COOL! (does it have phasers? :p )