*Confucius*

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

19th January 2004

0 Uploads

113 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

After I form my team in UT 2004, I fight them and beat them, then it says to fight the other team and stuff so I click on the match and it starts loading, but I wait a few minutes and I know it should have started the match so I press control+alt+delete to bring up the task manager. When I look at the window it says that the game isn't responding. Every time I try to play the match the game doesn't respond! I even tried setting the level to Curse4, but the same thing happens, I've even tried setting my partner to different settings like Offense or Support, but the results are the same!:mad: Does anyone have any suggestions to fixing this problem? Could it be the patch? Or perhaps something else? Thanks, Taggerung

Vertigo

Heel commentator

50 XP

24th October 2002

0 Uploads

1,622 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Are any of your teammates using custom skins or models?

*Soviet.Power

Ex-MøđęRāŧǿr ø₣ Geňęrāł Gāmíňĝ

91,380 XP

31st January 2004

0 Uploads

8,283 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

They wouldn't be using custom skins in Single Player i don't think. You could try re-installing the game, the files for that particular round in the SP may of become corrupt.

*Confucius*

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

19th January 2004

0 Uploads

113 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

No, they aren't using custom skins/models, but I was, though I don't think that custom models are the problem because I had tried making another game with no custom models and the same thing happened. But yeah, I guess I could re-install the game, though I seem to sometimes have this problem for Instant Action too, so yeah that might be best.

*Confucius*

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

19th January 2004

0 Uploads

113 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Oh and has this problem happened to anyone else? Or is it maybe just something I did?

GhostBlade

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th December 2002

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

First of all, sorry for bringing back this old thread, but i just got ut2k4 and am having the same problem, i was wondering if you had figured out how to fix it.

*Confucius*

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

19th January 2004

0 Uploads

113 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

No it doesn't seem to be fixed. =(

*Confucius*

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

19th January 2004

0 Uploads

113 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

Oh yay, it seems to have fixed by its self, thanks everyone for all of the help.