I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

4th August 2004

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Has anyone experienced this?

I got UT2004 to create characters and models and have followed all the instructions in the 3dbuzz video tutorials but I think they left a step or two out.

I created a rigged character in 3dsMax 6.0, imported it in the animation browser, made a texture, imported that into the texture browser, created animations, imported them, too. So I have the .psk, .psa, .ukx, .utx files all loaded into a really simple myLevel.ut2 map.

I can see the character in the Unreal Ed but everytime I play it, I get Jakob. Also, I edited the .upl and .int files so that I see the profile and data in the player settings of the game but do not see a 3d profile and still get Jakob in the game. I'm mystified!

I'm a neebie to UT2004, so probably everyone has done this already and I'm just missing something important.

Can you point me in the correct direction or let me download a tutorial on this?

:confused:

Mchugh

Mchugh

50 XP

15th January 2006

0 Uploads

14 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Hi r104 Great, I am getting very similar issues to you. Have you been able to resolve it yet, i get the model imported into the game but stuck in default animation pose. i think it has something to do with using a custom animation set but i don't know how to resolve it. let me know if you have resolved it because i'm going crazy. (check atari forums or 3d buzz) cheers UnrealSteel