Master Toddy

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

23rd January 2003

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

I'm having some problems with UT2004..... the first problem is a major problem. I'm playing the SP campaign and I'm on the map where you draft your team and you have to fight them. Anywho, while I'm playing the map after a while of playing, the game restarts my computer! This happens ever single time I play.

The second problem I'm not sure if it's a problem or not, but the soun effects seem really soft while the music is blaringly loud, even after moving the volume of the music to half and the SFX to full, and I'm on a nice 5.1 sound system. I dunno if this is a problem with the game or not.

My system:

AMD AthlonXP 2600+ ATI Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro 128 mb (with the Catalyst 4.8 drivers) 1 gig PC 2100 ram (generic) Sound Blaster Audigy 2 sound card (with the latest drivers from Creative) Asus A7N8X Mobo (nvidia nforce 2 chipset - non-deluxe version) Microsoft Windows XP Profesional Corporate Edition Directx 9.0c

UT2k4 is patched to the latest version. For the sound driver, I'm using the HW + EAX mode, without the system driver (tried it with but no difference).

Any help here would be great.