Boss

Russian that lives in Canada

50 XP

14th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,006 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

i finally tried out this mutator with bots.. i also put on akimbo arena.. and it is so great!! u can actualy ragdoll the dead bodies with ur weapons!! like in cs:source, and other games.. usualy when u shoot a dead ut2004 body it wotn move, but with the angel item physics ur guns will make it bounce around.. it is such a big improvement!! i cant believe how much better the game becomes, they should put this into the game in the next patch instead of a mutator.

Gift

unDutchable

50 XP

23rd February 2004

0 Uploads

6,449 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

Where can I find that mutator?? I would like to have it Edit: Ow nevermind I'm downloading it now,:google: After testing: OK i dont like this. You say you can 'play' with the bodies? Cause i dont see a difference without the mutator on and when its off. All what is new is that you can play with the pick-ups. Not with the bodies...

Boss

Russian that lives in Canada

50 XP

14th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,006 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

well i dunno man.. i put on akimbo mode, and angel physics and fired my minigun at the corpses and they slided on the floor like mad.. also tried flack cannoning them.. u sure it doesnt work?? tried the link gun??