Lycanthropy

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

12th January 2004

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

I already have both the Sonic map and the Mario one, but I was curious if anybody knew/made a map based off another game?

technerd89

Problem Solver

50 XP

16th November 2004

0 Uploads

75 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

You don't have the Zelda one yet eh? It's good. Looks like it would be fun in Invasion. There's an ONS and a DM version. Here's the link: http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=300787&perpage=30&pagenumber=1 I think I understand what you are asking for...Maps based off of other video games for consoles and the what not, but there are a bunch of maps that have been remade off of other FPS games like HALO, Quake, and Doom. I can post links to those if you would be interested, but otherwise I'll keep my eyes peeled for more like this.

Lycanthropy

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

12th January 2004

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

That's exactly what I wanted! Thanks, I really appreciate the help. Yeah, I really like the maps from the old 16 or 32 bit games. I played the bloodgulch level, but I didn't like the level too much (didn't like it in HALO either). Is there a specific website that has these levels?

Vertigo

Heel commentator

50 XP

24th October 2002

0 Uploads

1,622 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

DE-Aztec from Counter-Strike is very popular in the TDM servers, and quite a lot of Quake 3's maps have been ported (not to mention maps from former Unreal/UT games). Try searching www.ut200xhq.com.

Lycanthropy

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

12th January 2004

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

I was really looking for the real old-school levels (like sega genesis and nintendo game-level conversions). I'm just not that interested in the FPS game levels. Thanks for the help though, I'll check out the site.

Ghost

Teh peach party 0wnz j00 n00bs

50 XP

2nd June 2004

0 Uploads

1,335 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

The aztec level is the best. I play that map everyday.

Sh0wdowN

Skeptic Extraordinaire.

50 XP

31st December 2003

0 Uploads

7,942 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

/me only plays aztec @ Counter-Strike, nothing else :>