Binding key for continuous jumping -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 20 years ago

If I push jump key I jump only once so for continuous jumping I have to press it repeatedly. Is there a way to bind the same key so I press it once keep it down and jump continuosly? Thank You.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 20 years ago

Is it really that hard to keep hitting the button? Just wondering..

Jethro

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

10th January 2000

0 Uploads

54 Posts

0 Threads

#3 20 years ago

LOL

------------------ Carpe Diem Baby

Ozymandius

People say I post too much

50 XP

2nd June 2000

0 Uploads

51 Posts

0 Threads

#4 20 years ago

Do you want to jump repetedly? It sure is easy to frag someone when you can time their jumps.

------------------ "My specialty is death." - Dr. Jack Kevorkian [FDK] Me stats.

[PFM]Julius

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

31st March 2000

0 Uploads

10 Posts

0 Threads

#5 20 years ago

Soon he'll be asking for a way of binding a key to continuous jumping with random intervals...

biggrin.gif

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 20 years ago

No, its not hard to push it, its annoying, and no I will strafe form right to left while jumping and no I will not ask how to make it different intervals. I wanted it so in CTF once I have the flag I can push a button and run home. Almost everyone jumps to avoid getting shot, so why can't it be automated? (If you can't post anything good and helpfull why post at all? It's not like I want to cheat or anything!)

[AXE]Raith

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

4th July 2000

0 Uploads

56 Posts

0 Threads

#7 20 years ago

What keys do people use to jump anyways? I myself use the middle mouse button.

------------------ "Life is like a shit sandwich, The more bread you have the less shit you eat!"

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 20 years ago

Hi all I use the thumbbutton on the intellimouse as a jump.

People who've got Jump bound are lame. Face it. Or sumtin like Shoot & WAve thats cool! smile.gif Or the comboshot for the SR with 1 button, just like a nice clean telefrag with 1 push.

Keep fraggin on, but just dont cheat ( much ), it ruins it for most of us. The rest is trying hard to find out how

Just keep pushing that jumpbutton, [i]sonny[/], and maybe I wont knock ya with the Shocky shockwhore.gif

===+|----------|+=== screenkiss.gif Sleep? Youll get plenty of time for that!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 20 years ago

Hi all I use the thumbbutton on the intellimouse as a jump.

People who've got Jump bound are lame. Face it. Or sumtin like Shoot & WAve thats cool! smile.gif Or the comboshot for the SR with 1 button, just like a nice clean telefrag with 1 push.

Keep fraggin on, but just dont cheat ( much ), it ruins it for most of us. The rest is trying hard to find out how

Just keep pushing that jumpbutton, sonny, and maybe I wont knock ya with the Shocky shockwhore.gif

===+|----------|+=== screenkiss.gif Sleep? Youll get plenty of time for that!

[KoA]~:FATE:~

I post to get attention

50 XP

30th June 2000

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#10 20 years ago

BUNNIES !!!!!!!

BUNNIES !!!!!!!

LOOK AT ALL THE BOUNCING BUNNIES!!!!!!!

*bam bam bam bam bam bam bam*