Please wait...

XSNiper

50 XP

29th April 2004

0 Uploads

36 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I think i'm the only person to make the announcer say denied on Ut2004. Prove me wrong:bows:

Gothic Knight

I like to pick my nose : )

50 XP

18th May 2004

0 Uploads

55 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

actually, your the only person who thinks they accomplished somethin big that everyone else knows. Get your Redemmer shot down, DUH! Read this...:deal: cool huh?

Gothic Knight

I like to pick my nose : )

50 XP

18th May 2004

0 Uploads

55 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

seeing your age, join date, and your total posts, your just some dumbass who probably listens to hip-hop or Good Charolette.

JP(NL)

Flying Dutchman

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

8,315 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

I could say the same of you. now chill.

Vertigo

Heel commentator

50 XP

24th October 2002

0 Uploads

1,622 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Gothic, that's not cool, calm down.

Anyway, back on topic: Denied happens when you shoot down a redeemer or kill a flag carrier just before they score.

Boss

Russian that lives in Canada

50 XP

14th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,006 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

ya i shot down a reedemer.. and i was proud as hell.. but it wasnt a guided reedemer tho.. which makes it easier

Sh0wdowN

Skeptic Extraordinaire.

50 XP

31st December 2003

0 Uploads

7,942 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

Gothic, kill the hostility. The best weapon for shooting down redeemers is definetly the Flak (Primary Fire).

XSNiper

50 XP

29th April 2004

0 Uploads

36 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

i scored it by killing the other team right before they capped. I was so happy when I did it cause I was currently on fire(WICKED SICK). I didnt know if it did it in Vanilla UT2004 cuz i was playin ChaosUT2..And I have no specific preference for music however I like good guitar solos.Is there any other somewhat or very hard announcements?

Sh0wdowN

Skeptic Extraordinaire.

50 XP

31st December 2003

0 Uploads

7,942 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

ehhmmm.. except 'Holy Shit' you mean? :P

Vertigo

Heel commentator

50 XP

24th October 2002

0 Uploads

1,622 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

Flak Monkey: 15 flak frags. Head Hunter: 15 headshots (with a lightning gun/sniper rifle). Road Rampage: 15 (I think?) kills by running people over. Road Warrior: Not sure what this one is, but my guess would be 15 vehicle v vehicle kills. Hat Trick: Scoring 3 times. This can be flag caps or ball caps. Wrecker: Awarded in Assault if you destroy three or more vehicles- like a hat trick it's only recorded once (although it's announced with every subsequent vehicle kill), and it doesn't matter if you die between vehicle detroyings. Eagle Eye: Shooting down a Raptor with a Goliath. Top Gun: Shooting down a Raptor with another Raptor. It's also possible to get it in a Spacefighter, I think it's when you get three kills in a row without dying. Road Kill/Road Rage/Hit And Run/Vehicular Manslaughter: Running over someone in a vehicle. There's certain conditions that detirmine which announcement you get: for example if you hit someone while driving at high speed you get Hit And Run. Not sure about the conditions for the others though. Pancake: A very rare announcement awarded for squashing someone. You can do this with any vehicle, even a Goliath, but it has to be a squash-kill rather than just running someone over. Flawless Victory: Awarded to the winner if the enemy loses with 0 points (the loser gets Humiliating Defeat). The only other one I can think of is Untouchable: it doesn't have an announcement, and is only recorded in single-player if you complete a Player Qualifying match without dying.