cajun47

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

24th September 2002

0 Uploads

93 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

would i find several servers any day of the week?

and what are the game types/modes? dm, ctf, what?

Nittany Tiger Forum Moderator

Feel me. Do I feel pretty?

289,182 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,142 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

As far as an active community, I am not sure since I don't play the mod, but it is quite popular so I would bet on it. I am also unsure about what game types the mod has except the basic one from when I played the beta. Basically, you try to stand at some strategic "spots" for a set period of time, at which your team then takes posession of the "spot." The objective is to take over all of the spots, or maybe have the most "spots" at the end of the round. If you are 100% unsure about what Red Orchestra is, it is a mod based on the eastern front of WW2 where the Russians/Soviets and the Germans are fighting each other. You can choose to be a Soviet or a German and also pick a certain character class. It's like Return to Castle Wolfenstein's multiplayer mode except for the objectives and the character classes, as far as I know, are different. Really, it would not hurt to download it and give it a try if you can, but if you can't, I'll downlad it and answer the questions for you.

warchief_ryan

I'm the Chieftain

50 XP

2nd August 2005

0 Uploads

96 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

[color=black]Looks like a badass mod but I can’t download it :([/color] [color=black][/color] [color=black] Anyone know where I can download RO in pieces??? Because it’s way too big to download all at once for me. :bawl: [/color]

289,182 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,142 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Unfortunately, I do not think you can split the file if it's compressed or one file, and I don't know of anyplace where you can download only some of the mod files at a time. If allowed, since the mod is free and legal, maybe I can send it to you in pieces via an IM service, but I am unsure if I can do that. (I don't think that it's against the rules to talk about exchanging free and legal files. If it is, please edit or delete this post as I do not mean to violate the warez rule).

warchief_ryan

I'm the Chieftain

50 XP

2nd August 2005

0 Uploads

96 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Could you post the files on here? or are they to big?

warchief_ryan

I'm the Chieftain

50 XP

2nd August 2005

0 Uploads

96 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

Could you post the files on here? or are they to big?

289,182 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,142 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

You can actually find the Red Orchestra installer at UT200xfiles. I'll provide a link to the latest version. (3.3 at the moment). http://unrealtournament2004.filefront.com/file/Red_Orchestra_Full;44048

warchief_ryan

I'm the Chieftain

50 XP

2nd August 2005

0 Uploads

96 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

yea i knew where to find it, its just its way to big for me to download its almost 700mb's Thats why i asked it there was somewhere i can download parts