Gothic Knight

I like to pick my nose : )

50 XP

18th May 2004

0 Uploads

55 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Im sure this has happened to some of you before but have you ever gone in a chat, said a comment only for some authorites to pop up and answer with "Please keep the chat clean." ?You check your sentence and find that the worst word in it was damn! This goes to show that these chats are becoming more and more strict over a few little words also known as cuss words! They say there is freedom of speech, i say not! I really dont see whats wrong with a few little words. There's been countless times ive either been kicked or close to being kicked just for cussing or speaking my mind. What's the point of all these comments and user reviews when you have to be careful on what you say? Most users maybe feel like i do: you have to say somethin good or be banned for saying the truth.If people are spamming the shit out of a chat or posting too many useless comments, then do somethin, but cussing or saying somethin is bad when its the truth, that shold be ok. Users seems to be fake for they know if they tell the truth about some crappy map or mod, they may get banned. WORDS! They are just words! GET OVER IT! They dont hurt you! Being hit hurts! Not words! Are these chats too strict? Are they becoming more like some professional government building? Well here's what i say: DOWN WITH CLEAN CHATS! What do you think?

[ZDS]GOUBO

UT2004Files [STAFF]

50 XP

4th March 2004

0 Uploads

90 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Radeonator2000 here ** FUCK YOU **

Gothic Knight

I like to pick my nose : )

50 XP

18th May 2004

0 Uploads

55 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

how lovely, i bet you now hold a grudge against me, so be it. I dont like to start stuff so i will say nothing.

carpanther

Overweight Soldier

50 XP

20th May 2003

0 Uploads

1,129 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

what ever you want but dont go too far!

Dreadnought[DK] VIP Member

Grumpy Admin

202,715 XP

7th March 2003

0 Uploads

19,294 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

what is all this about?

Sh0wdowN

Skeptic Extraordinaire.

50 XP

31st December 2003

0 Uploads

7,942 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

No one really knows.. probably for Gothics personal satisfaction, I just can't figure out why it's in the UT2004 General Discussion-forum :/

Still, no spam, all play is my opinion.. and mostly how I live my life (If it's a useful piece of information to some)

Vertigo

Heel commentator

50 XP

24th October 2002

0 Uploads

1,622 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

It's about the UT200xFiles.com comments section I think. Moving to Rants & Raves as it's not really about UT2004...