Sudokian

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

31st July 2004

0 Uploads

7 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

What's your favorite server you play on for UT2004? I usually play on Happy Penguin.

Sh0wdowN

Skeptic Extraordinaire.

50 XP

31st December 2003

0 Uploads

7,942 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Mine is of course the precious JeeB server, which is the most likely place you'll find me: 195.149.21.189:9777

Vertigo

Heel commentator

50 XP

24th October 2002

0 Uploads

1,622 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Jolt.co.uk Assault servers- not only are Jolt servers the only servers in the world running working web stats (to my knowledge), but they're also frequented at all times of day by some of the best and most well-known AS players in Europe. Great place to play.

Sudokian

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

31st July 2004

0 Uploads

7 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

I'll play those two the next time I get on.

Sh0wdowN

Skeptic Extraordinaire.

50 XP

31st December 2003

0 Uploads

7,942 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

You should ;P

Σl.Ðestructo

People say I post too much

50 XP

12th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,449 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

since i'm in australia, and with 56k, i play on anything with <200 ping in the browser.

here they're usually internode or optusnet ....

Sh0wdowN

Skeptic Extraordinaire.

50 XP

31st December 2003

0 Uploads

7,942 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

that's sad :/ I won't join a server with 90 and above. [edit] still, the ping eventually goes down after I've joined, so servers with 90 ping equals servers with 60 ping :/

JP(NL)

Flying Dutchman

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

8,315 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago
SudokianWhat's your favorite server you play on for UT2004? I usually play on Happy Penguin.

happy penguin rules. havn't played on it for a while tho. I usually play on the [MiC] Invasion RPG sever... very addictive and fucking hard.:)

technerd89

Problem Solver

50 XP

16th November 2004

0 Uploads

75 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago
JP(NL)happy penguin rules. havn't played on it for a while tho. I usually play on the [MiC] Invasion RPG sever... very addictive and fucking hard.:)

I have to disagree. Happy Penguin Definately DOES NOT rule. The people there are jerks, the voice spamming is out of control, racist and sexist language gets thrown around like it doesn't mean anything, and the T/L makes invasion too easy. If you guys want a "real" invasion challenge, check out the Sudreal Invasion Server. Key word Sudreal. It's got map voting with over 200 maps from DM, ONS, CTF, DOM, and BR with tons of custom maps and 30 waves of Satore goodness. No silly T/L to telefrag the Warlords with either. If you want a real challenge, come play with us at Sudreal :naughty:

JP(NL)

Flying Dutchman

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

8,315 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago
GumbypantsI have to disagree. Happy Penguin Definately DOES NOT rule. The people there are jerks, the voice spamming is out of control, racist and sexist language gets thrown around like it doesn't mean anything, and the T/L makes invasion too easy.

last time I played on it there wasn't any shit on it. but that was over a montho or so...

If you guys want a "real" invasion challenge, check out the Sudreal Invasion Server. Key word Sudreal. It's got map voting with over 200 maps from DM, ONS, CTF, DOM, and BR with tons of custom maps and 30 waves of Satore goodness. No silly T/L to telefrag the Warlords with either. If you want a real challenge, come play with us at Sudreal :naughty:

a real challenge you can get at the [MiC] Invasion RPG extreme server, but I'll take a look on yer sever:p