green_donkey

that 1 guy

50 XP

9th August 2004

0 Uploads

158 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Ummm im thinking about buying this game because of ut goty before and i go waste 50 bucks on this game??

Sh0wdowN

Skeptic Extraordinaire.

50 XP

31st December 2003

0 Uploads

7,942 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

.. what?

Kuba17

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

5th April 2004

0 Uploads

49 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Maybe i dont get what your saying but if you want to know about the game....

Get 2004, first of all, its better;) (and its not 50 its 40 or 30 now) Anyway, Unreal tournament is a fast paced action game that takes place in the future. The Game is like atournament so dont expect tactical gameplay. it has awsomegraphics, over 100 maps, lots of skins, comes with a map editor. So in a typical Deathmatch you run around killing everyone you can, the player with the highest score wins. Team deathmatch is the same but the team with the highest score wins. I hope i dont have to explain capture the flag, Onslaught is a Mode were you can use Vehicles (awsome:naughty: ) And try to destroy the opponent teams powercore, assault is when you have a objective and you have to complete the mission, Invasion is that there is a team, and you try to stop a bunch of mosters fro mkilling you, there ae a few more, ut ive never tried em:) Also, this game runs very well, i have Games like Battlefield 1942 and vietnam, wich have worse graphics and they run SLOW , even on medium, but I have ut2004 on high and i get no skiping AT ALL, exept for soem laggy MP servers with high pings I highly recomend this gtame, and if your mom wont let you get it tell her you can turn off the profanity and gore comepletly. Hope that helps;)

technerd89

Problem Solver

50 XP

16th November 2004

0 Uploads

75 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Best.........game.........ever........