I've been looking forever for BGM's to UT2K4. -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

It seems that I've looked on like 10 forums to find some type of link or file but to no avail. I get the felling that no one has any of it. I doubt that there is someone who doesn't like the music used in Grendel Keep but thats the one I'm really looking for.

Quetron

USA

50 XP

28th August 2006

0 Uploads

1,155 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

look for ut2003 files possibly?

ThefinalHazard

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

10th August 2006

0 Uploads

41 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

Unfourtunatley, I don't think that anyone out there has any UT2k4 music. You'll have to make your own mp3's or whatever by getting a sound converter so you can convert UT music into mp3's, or mp3's into OGGs

Mikouen VIP Member

What?

145,602 XP

4th September 2005

4 Uploads

11,730 Posts

2 Threads

#4 12 years ago

Or you could just buy the soundtrack discs instead of looking for warez downloads...

I don't know how, and I don't know why, but this is totally Sheep's fault.

Digz

32,266 XP

2nd May 2016

27 Uploads

2,881 Posts

1 Threads

#5 12 years ago

Maybe Kouen we have some music?? I know we have Audio files but which ones??? Go here: http://unrealtournament2004.filefront.com/

Mikouen VIP Member

What?

145,602 XP

4th September 2005

4 Uploads

11,730 Posts

2 Threads

#6 12 years ago

We do have some music, yeah, but it's mostly in the format read by the game. You can still listen to it using the ingame mediaplayer (funny how they call it a media player when it only plays OGGs from one folder) by pressing F11 ingame.

Hmm, I think we should affiliate with OCRemix - even more so considering we're already hosting about a tenth of their remix archive. :p

You won't find the UT2k4 OST on here, though. It's still commercially available, meaning if we distributed it for free, we could be in hot water. It's easy enough to convert it yourself, of course, but that's more Epic's problem than ours, and we don't openly support doing that for the same reason we don't just hand the soundtrack out.

I don't know how, and I don't know why, but this is totally Sheep's fault.

ThefinalHazard

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

10th August 2006

0 Uploads

41 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

You can actually play OGGs from anywhere on your compiter. It's just difficult and confusing (you have to actually type in the directories, and it's a nightmare)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 11 years ago

This site has them in mp3 format. http://kevinriepl.com/music.htm