Sneaki_B

Buster

50 XP

1st July 2006

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

Greetings fellow Unrealers, For Canadians (like me), Australians, Americans and others too, November 11th is "Rememberance Day" or Veteren's Day (in the USA). It's a day to remember those that fought and died in the "great wars," and all of those who are now serving their countries today. We are all "cyber" warriors at heart, are we not? But we get to survive at the end of the battle, not matter how many times we get our asp kicked. So, I'd just like to say "thanks" to those who can no longer hear us ... Lest We Forget !! "Lest We Forget" those who now rest beneath a gathering of stones. Please remember them. They cried so that we may laugh, they died so that we may live. They lie bound in the dark earth so that we may walk free in the sunshine. Lest we forget their courage, their love, their great sacrifice. And may God bless them. Gatherstone - Buster's Unreal Gold Site *please click to view the tribute* (Ctrl-F5 to refresh the page if you don't see the tribute) May peace be with us. Buster aka Sneaki_B Winnipeg, Canada

Sneaki_B

Buster

50 XP

1st July 2006

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

Thanks for viewing my tribute to the fallen. I'm changing my intro page back to normal, but I will be finding a permanent home for the tribute, so that others can link to it or share it. Take care, and lest we forget !! ~ Buster

Captain Fist

DEUS LO VULT

113,265 XP

17th December 2005

0 Uploads

10,629 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

You know, there is a General Forum, y'know, not part of this one?