warchief_ryan

I'm the Chieftain

50 XP

2nd August 2005

0 Uploads

96 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Whats the diffrence in Red Orchestra and Red Orchestra Combined Arms? and Do they both have full bot support?

Nittany Tiger Forum Moderator

Feel me. Do I feel pretty?

289,182 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,142 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

I think Combined Arms is just a name for a patch of Red Orchestra. I'm not exactly sure. At least, Combined Arms is a sort-of expansion of Red Orchestra. I wish I knew more about the game, but I don't play the game often. I'll do more research on this if I have time. Hopefully, the info is on our website (UT200xfiles), so check that place out as it may shed some light on your question.

warchief_ryan

I'm the Chieftain

50 XP

2nd August 2005

0 Uploads

96 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

You got on Unrealtournment2004.filefront.com Red Orchestra Full (3.3) and Red Orchestra: Combined Arms (3.2) now is Red Orchestra Full (3.3) everything? Including Combined Arms or is Combined Arms an add on to Full (3.3)? im confused :confused: :mad: The info for the mods dont say anything about it

289,182 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,142 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago
warchief_ryanYou got on Unrealtournment2004.filefront.com Red Orchestra Full (3.3) and Red Orchestra: Combined Arms (3.2) now is Red Orchestra Full (3.3) everything? Including Combined Arms or is Combined Arms an add on to Full (3.3)? im confused :confused: :mad: The info for the mods dont say anything about it

I'll install them myself and tell you what they are.

If Combined Arms is an add-on to Red Orchestra and that wasn't stated, then I can change that on the site and update it so that it is clearer to everyone since I doubt that you are the first person with these same questions.

In short, I'll fix the descriptions on the website (or really just add to them) so that it is clearer if RO: Combined Arms is an add-on, patch, or whatever. From what I know now, though, I think it is an add-on, but I'll know for certain when I download them and install them.

289,182 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,142 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

I've downloaded the mod and read the current description of the game and I've figured out that Red Orchestra and RO:Combined Arms are the same game. RO:Combined Arms is just a subtitle they attached to one of their patches. Thus, if you download the 3.3 patch for Red Orchestra, you should get everything that comes with the 3.2 Combined Arms patch.

In short, Combined Arms was just a name added to the original game. They are the same.

I'm still only 95% sure about this, though. If it helps, download version 3.2 (combined arms) and then version 3.3 and see if they are the same or similar.

I'm pretty sure, though, that RO version 3.3 is the update to the 3.2 version we have on the website, which has the name RO: combined arms.

As I said before, I'll clarify this more in the description. I hope that this helps.

warchief_ryan

I'm the Chieftain

50 XP

2nd August 2005

0 Uploads

96 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

Thanks for clearing that up for me. :bows: