13th November 2004

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Hello, my name is Victor. I'm quite known among forums:

www.emp3finder.com/forum

www.tupacboard.net

But at this time I require some serious aid on a matter of dire importance!

You see, I study Media in College (Britain) and for my multimedia project I came upon the idea of working with a fellow to produce a new map and skins for UT2004 in this project. As my aquatint coped easily with the man on unrealed I found a harder time administrating my task.

I found myself unable to use any modelling software so I decided to just make a skin using upaint. The trouble is, I don't know what to do now my skin is complete.

I want to put it into UT2004 but I can't because upaint was designed for Ut2003. And so my problem...

If you could help me figure out how to give my skin a custom picture and biography as well that would be much appreciated. Thank you.

MVL.

Victor

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

13th November 2004

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Does anyone have a opinion?

MVL.

Victor

50 XP

13th November 2004

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

No one knows?

MVL.

Vertigo

Heel commentator

50 XP

24th October 2002

0 Uploads

1,622 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Either that or they're just too tired to explain, like me. I haven't used UPaint since about a month after UT2003 was released, but when I'm feeling more energetic I'll try to help you out. :edit: but any skin that works with UT2003 will work just as well with UT2004.

Victor

50 XP

13th November 2004

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

I still don't know how to add the skin into UT2004 with a picture and custiom text.

MVL.