Sum_Jackass

I'm....so....cold........ ..

50 XP

9th February 2004

0 Uploads

7 Posts

0 Threads

#1 17 years ago

heres an interesting question that me and a couple of friends argued about Which weapon, in all of UT2004, Be it the Assault Rifle, or the Redeemer, do you think is the most Painful??:) I Think the Flak Cannon What do you think?

JKenobi

I Spam

50 XP

7th February 2004

0 Uploads

288 Posts

0 Threads

#2 17 years ago

The Redeemer for shere because its a small missle that hard to see and when it hits you your dead and whos ever with you.

Vertigo

Heel commentator

50 XP

24th October 2002

0 Uploads

1,622 Posts

0 Threads

#3 17 years ago

Well, the 'deemer would be a single second of intense pain (unless you're right at the eye of the storm you don't die immediately, so presumably it's like having your flesh torn off by a nuclear wind), but it's not really lingering enough to rank as the most painful...

I'd go for the Shield Gun because it ruptures your organs and causes massive internal bleeding.

JP(NL)

Flying Dutchman

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

8,315 Posts

0 Threads

#4 17 years ago

nah, the deemer just kills you in a really fast blast. I'd say the link gun's beam... it burns that flesh right of the body... nasty... ^^

Sum_Jackass

I'm....so....cold........ ..

50 XP

9th February 2004

0 Uploads

7 Posts

0 Threads

#5 17 years ago

Ya all those sound Real Painful Although i dont agree with the Redeemer, I mean the blast is so big that i doubt even the human Brain wouldnt be able to Process pain in time, you would just be vaporized into non-existance. I'm still sticking with the Flak Cannon, Imagine being Pelted With razor sharp Shards of WHite-hot Metal :( U know what would also suck? The Extendible Blades of the Scorpion.....Ouch!!!

JP(NL)

Flying Dutchman

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

8,315 Posts

0 Threads

#6 17 years ago

hehe, it would suck if you didn't die when u're cut in half :lol:

the bio rifle would kinda burn aswell on yer flesh aswell methinks.

Belisama

50 XP

14th May 2004

0 Uploads

13 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

I'll have to agree with the Flak Cannon or the Bio Rifle. The Flak Cannon with it's little bits would be like a shotgun. The Bio Rifle would be like getting some instantaneous form of the plague or something. Nasty. I think getting pancaked by the Manta would be quite painful. For that matter, getting run over, period, would suck. em

Ghost

Teh peach party 0wnz j00 n00bs

50 XP

1st June 2004

0 Uploads

1,335 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago

I would have to say the shield gun would probly be the most painful because of the whole rupturing your organs and massive internal bleeding thing. :micro:

Lyon

90% sarcastic

50 XP

8th July 2003

0 Uploads

6,161 Posts

0 Threads

#9 16 years ago

I go with the blades that unfold out of the side of the scorpian. Second the shield gun/