klasnic

Let slip the dogs of war!

50 XP

25th January 2004

0 Uploads

72 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

Description: Ten new characters for UT2004. All have full 4 team gametype support and each character has two duplicates who use the Green/Gold skins in DeathMatch. This is the first part of my final skin pack for 2k4. The second part is currently still a work in progress and info about the evolution of the pack and it's future can be seen here. Inlcuded in this pack are ten characters (one necris male, necris gen mo'kai, an animated necris skaarj, an animated robot, etc.). Some are updated from previous releases and some are all new. I hope you guys/gals like them :D Screenshots: ultimatepromo1sm7tu.th.jpgultimatepromo2sm4zd.th.jpgucsidonius2nn3eu.th.jpgucashur1dd6qj.th.jpg Download: [COLOR=limegreen]FileFront 42MB[/COLOR] Thanks in advance to anyone who gets it and uses it :cya:

Nittany Tiger Forum Mod

*Shrug*

289,107 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,136 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

You could submit this file to UT200Xfiles (UnrealTournament2004.filefront.com and find the "Submit files" link.) or I or some of the staff will place it on there.

It's basically the same as placing the file on filefront, but the file recieves more attention on UT200xfiles since that is the first place everyone looks when searching for Unreal Tournament Files.

Either way, it's cool to post your file here. Thank you for letting us know about this file. :)

klasnic

50 XP

25th January 2004

0 Uploads

72 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

Thanks for the info, Kyle. I never thought of YouSendIt to do it. I wouldn't have been able to send such a big file otherwise. I'll get right on it and thanks again :D

Nittany Tiger Forum Mod

*Shrug*

289,107 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,136 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

Well, I can download it from the main Filefront server and FTP the file to the UT200xfiles server as well. Either way works.

klasnic

50 XP

25th January 2004

0 Uploads

72 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

Sure Kyle. Sorry for the late reply. Upload it anytime in your own time as I haven't had time as yet to send it - comes from having a crappy upload speed. Thanking you and much appreciated :bows: