freakofnature

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

29th July 2004

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

I have just got BTs 1MB broadband package, and i am looking to buy some decent online games what is Unreal Tournament 2004s online mode like?

Sh0wdowN

Skeptic Extraordinaire.

50 XP

31st December 2003

0 Uploads

7,942 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Well, the multiplayer is quite frankly all the UT-series best featured, when sidelined to other games, the difference is quite big, it really all depends on what you like and what you don't.

If you like fast-paced shooting Quake-style, UT is your game, but if you haven't tried any Quake or UT games, I urge you to do so. I find UTs online play to be rather challenging and most of the people friendly, you might wanna download the DEMO first, though, if you're not sure.

Σl.Ðestructo

People say I post too much

50 XP

12th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,449 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

i only have 56k, but it is great online... is much better than single player with bots. very fast and intense battles, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

all i can say, really . but it is GOOD...

*Soviet.Power

Ex-MøđęRāŧǿr ø₣ Geňęrāł Gāmíňĝ

91,380 XP

31st January 2004

0 Uploads

8,283 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

yeah, the Deathmatch is good, but if you start playing Onslaught, which is emant to be team based, you find most people just hog all the best weapons/vehicles, which is very annoying, so I only play DM/TDM/CTF online, and it's really good fun.

Invasion is also good to play with a few mates, hours of endlessly blasting monsters. Genius.

Sh0wdowN

Skeptic Extraordinaire.

50 XP

31st December 2003

0 Uploads

7,942 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Still, if you want to get the "full" experience outta it, you should get a clan. Makes everything much better, with excellent teamplay comes excellent skills etc. /me can't be bothered to write more.