The Chitown Man

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

26th July 2004

0 Uploads

31 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I am launching a private tourny for a large cash prize. All those who are interested in the competing in the tourny email me. All questions you might have will be answered in time. At this time we are looking for players. I beta tested UT99 back in the day. The cash prize will be determined depending on the numbers who want in the tournament as well as regional break down. At this time we are looking for the players and or teams. Considering a team could enter with the concept of take all the others out first so one of them claims the prize. However you guys want to play it. Official rules are still under debate. If interested or your clan is email me

The Chitown Man

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

26th July 2004

0 Uploads

31 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

All things are looking up we are locked in. Currently this is just US, however if we get a better response from Europe and Asia they will be brought in too. A better response from Canada would be nice too. UT99, 2k3, 2k4 sold over a million copies sold. With that said we should be able to get at least 2000 in the US alone. If you or your clan is intersted in playing contact me at [email="thechitownman@rcn.com"]thechitownman@yahoo.com[/email] -The Chitown Man

Sh0wdowN

Skeptic Extraordinaire.

50 XP

31st December 2003

0 Uploads

7,942 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Well then you won't be couting me in; I live in Norway :/