Gothic Knight

I like to pick my nose : )

50 XP

18th May 2004

0 Uploads

55 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

ok sorry i put that so big, just trying to be heard. ok well, this goes out to everyone who likes to download those really big mutators and mods. Usally if u dont like them, uninstalling them is a hassle, and lets not forget loading times. Im just asking that users rate items more often and be honest about it too. That way, it saves everyone else alot of hassle if they see that its poorly rated. Im gonna start doin the same. And please, if like something u know everyone hates, rate it based on what the other users might think. For those that will do the same, thansk you. :cya:

Sh0wdowN

Skeptic Extraordinaire.

50 XP

31st December 2003

0 Uploads

7,942 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Well there's a problem we'll encounter now. Since people find enjoyment in different types of things, for example, there's one guy who like to run around with shield gun "owning" the opponents, although he ends up with bad stats, and then it's the "l33t" winner who wants to win and to use some other weapons. People like different maps, different styles of play etc. I think you catch my drift when I'm saying, everyone doesn't have the same opinion of things, therefore the user ratings may not be correct for you, although it might be to someone else. Just think about it ;) Otherwise, I think it's a great idea ;>

ste00

I want to be like Revenge

50 XP

5th March 2003

0 Uploads

430 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

yeah if every one rates by what other ppl would think then its not really their raiting, you should just rate it on what you think of it,