proditech

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

29th April 2004

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Hello grand Comunity For some time now I have been collecting fom here and there all the maps I get my hands on. Arriving fast to 1 GB of compressed files on my 'puter, I went overwelmed to organize them on a civilized manner smile.gif

I created a CD-ROM with 700MB of some of the maps I've been collecting called Evolved.

This CD detects UT2004 on the system. Without UT2004 installed it WILL NOT even let you go to the main menu.

It will install the maps automatically on UT2004 folders and unistalled them as requested.

I think I should give back something to the comunity that gave so much hours of enjoyment playing the free maps professionally created.

After a simple splash screen, the CD send you to the main menu

evolved01.jpg From here you can go to the core of the CD or..., you can RUN UT2004, see the credits or exit. All this with UT2004 musics on background to create the atmosphere.

On the maps screen

evolved02.jpg ... you will have 4 types of maps to choose.

ASSAULT: 2 maps Frigate Germania

CTF: 13 maps

AcidPipeXmas Amoude Avali Bungle-Derelict Bungle-Galactica Bungle-LostRockLGI Bungle-Wiz****s CoretClassic DenaliClassic EternalCaves Classic Eye of RA Facing Ass Philae Nightfall

DOUBLE DOMINATION: 8 maps

Contained Highdale Infernal Chaos Insomnia Liandri Warehouse Maya Ruins Norfork Stairs of Discord

ONSLAUGHT: 14 maps

Deadlock Eire Flurry Icarus Icybo2 KillZoneMetro Ligeia NaliCanyon NX-Torride Pipeline Topgun Torlanights Urbanstrike Whitesands II

When you click on the type of map, a new screen will fade-in with the list of the maps for that category. evolved03.jpg On the left, you have the list of all maps, on top, you will have 2 screenshots of the map selected. on bottom, you can read the copyright and info for that map.

To be very clear, I imported the TXT's files (that usually cames with the zip files of the maps) into the CD, keeping religeously intact the copyrights of those who created the maps. evolved04.jpg The status line in the bottom show if the map (and all of it's components) are installed.

IF YES then the unistall button appears

IF NO then the install button appears

There is a special status when by mistake, the user deletes the map manually without deleting it's associated files (like static meshes, textures, etc), or the other way around. On that event, Evolved will let you Install again the map to correct the problem OR uninstall completly that map, deleting all remain files.

I have been posted (working) in mozambique Southern Africa (continent, not country) and I have a problem. I would like to give this CD FREELY to anyone that is interested.

Any suggestions on how to put the ISO somewhere so who is interested can download it ? Adminmistrators? please :) ?

I hope you enjoy.

Proditech Orion, Over and out... for now

[ZDS]GOUBO

UT2004Files [STAFF]

50 XP

4th March 2004

0 Uploads

90 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

ive had alot of interest in this since the first thread about it are you going to release it for download? and finally i see someone with same name as me i thought it was an uber rare name callum lmao

proditech

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

29th April 2004

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Hi :) I have the CD ready for deployment. I am trying to get the attention of the administrators so they can put the file (250MB zipped) on they're servers... Let's hope I get someone to notice :) The CD is free so...

proditech

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

29th April 2004

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

I just finished uploading UT2004 Evolved Just go to the website and download it http://www.3dstormgames.com/proditech/index.htm Have fun