Ronnie VIP Member

Deus Ex Machina

51 XP

25th October 2002

0 Uploads

1,971 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

UT200X.com is currently looking for some new dedicated staff! I've made a list below of what we need. I would like only dedicated and hard working people to apply that have a love for the game. Anyway, heres the details:

2 File posters: Your job is to post all the files that get sent into the webmail or found in the community. You may also review the files and post them once your done. Only dedicated people should apply! Being able to work as a team is really needed!

2 News updaters: You task is to go around the community searching for news, it could be official news or modding news. Only Educated and proper-english speaking people should apply! Being able to work as a team is really needed!

If you are interested in any of these jobs then please fill in the job application form. Thanks.

Matrix2k4

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

5th December 2004

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

File Poster!

mentalx

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

9th August 2004

0 Uploads

342 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

Peacewiz are these staff positions already filled ?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 13 years ago

Yeah, can we get an update on these positions?

Ronnie VIP Member

Deus Ex Machina

51 XP

25th October 2002

0 Uploads

1,971 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

They're still valid, although news poster would have to be changed to 1 ;)

Nittany Tiger Forum Mod

I'm a pretty girl

289,000 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,131 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

Yeah, but we still need staff at the site since we are severely short handed. Peace(wiz) does 90-95% of the work there and I may take up 3-5% to be honest. Unfortunately, that is still more work that the other staff does (though I can't comment on the site admin's work since I am not sure what additional work he may do that I do not know about). Anyway, the site is going to need more staff especially when we get close and at the release of UT2007. If you want to apply for a job at the site, go to this link and fill an application out. I'll see it in the webmail and forward it to the ut200x Site Admin or Peace or whoever manages the applications and stuf (probably one of the Network Admins). http://unrealtournament2004.filefront.com/info/jobapplication

shadow_master

sith master

50 XP

23rd July 2005

0 Uploads

41 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

i would like to be comment moderator if posible if not i would like to become a file poster

Nittany Tiger Forum Mod

I'm a pretty girl

289,000 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,131 Posts

0 Threads

#8 13 years ago

Fill out an application at http://unrealtournament2004.filefront.com/info/jobapplication and we'll see what we can do.

Nikkon

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

10th August 2000

0 Uploads

8 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago

:)

im the newest member of staff for UT files :)

ive been working / still am working at hl2files so i should be able to help out quite abit with file and news.