rah66jr

NSD.Night.01

50 XP

1st November 2004

0 Uploads

398 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Ok, I am a total noob at UT2004, I bought it just because I heard it was good and I was in a store that had it for $15 instead of the $38 I had seen it everywhere else. Anyway, I have been playing a little bit and only got as far as the Qualifying rounds in the single player. But in the instant action (or whatever the bot matched are called) I cant figure out how to put vehicals in it... do I have to do it on certain maps? If so, what maps would those be? Someone let me know how to do this before I figure it out for myself :)

rah66jr

NSD.Night.01

50 XP

1st November 2004

0 Uploads

398 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Ok I figured out how to get them in certain modes but I want vehicals in death and teamdeath match... is that possible? How?

Oliax

I post to get attention

50 XP

31st August 2004

0 Uploads

64 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

you can't get vehicles in deathmatch unless you download custom maps people have made with vehicles in a deathmatch map but not many people have made those because they need things called actors to place in they're maps to override the vehicle code to allow them to be in deathmatch all in all your answer is no you don't get vehicles in deathmatch just assault and onslaught sorry

rah66jr

NSD.Night.01

50 XP

1st November 2004

0 Uploads

398 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Sigh... ok. Thanks for answering. I'm not gonna mess with mods and maps and all... 9 out of 10 times I'll mess something up and have to re-install, lol.

gingermagic

the pickleweasel

50 XP

30th November 2004

0 Uploads

70 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

or get the vtdm/vdm mod for ut2004 that lets you have dm and tdm on onslaught maps and has no vehicle locks or anything

Tenkken

n00blar

50 XP

11th December 2004

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

There are plenty of Vehicle CTF maps I know of, but no TDM or DM