want 5 bucks? -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

hey all... was wondering if there was someone out there who could make models of me and my friend, i'll play 5 bucks! lol! i just thought i'd be kinda cool, because my and my buddy always play LAN matches before we go to class... we cant play online though, dial up blows. but yea, anywayz, if anyone is interested in making 5 or 10 bucks just for making 2 models, send me an e-mail! [EMAIL="black_dragon_500@yahoo.com"]black_dragon_500@yahoo.com[/EMAIL] , i'll send ya pics of us and what all we'd like included on the model...wont be anything too crazy, just basically each of us in a t-shirt and jeans

Anson992

Master Jedi

50 XP

15th October 2005

0 Uploads

10,598 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

I believe making models for money is illegal. Thought I'd give you a heads up!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 12 years ago

really? thats...kinda....retarded, lol! no one will do it for free...and i'm WAY too stupid to make them myself. what if i just say its a contest? lol

Anson992

Master Jedi

50 XP

15th October 2005

0 Uploads

10,598 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

That would be ignorant lol, but charging people to download a model is not retarded. You should use your skills for good, not evil. And if you want to make money modelling join a gaming team!

But yeah, as it stands thats illegal, and people usually don't just model just to model. Their actually haven't been any more model releases on this section of the site since I started back playing, and alot of good models have been removed. (probably ports)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 12 years ago

awww man...all i wanted was to be able to blow my friend into itty bitty pieces with a flak....is that too much to ask? lol!! what programs besides upaint and PS do i need to make models? i've skinned before, but havent ever tried the whole model thing.....would like to try though. not saying i'll be able to come up with any decent shit, but would still like to try, lol!