Boss

Russian that lives in Canada

50 XP

14th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,006 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

i was thinking of ways to improve ut 2004.. anywaz here is my dream patch: 1.Gore:y doesnt the croth area ever dissapear when gibbed? it is really weird.. what they should do is, when a person is gibbed i want to see the top half of him, not the bottom.. i want the legs and the crotch area gone when gibbed and the top to stay.. its way better this way. Gore part 2:I would die to see bullet holes and wounds on characters.. it would improve the game by 3 times i think.. i want different wounds for each gun, also for the rocket launcher i wish the characters had ACTUALY huge holes in them. i want more realistic and dark blood gushing out of bulletholes.. also when u decipitate a person i would like to see brains and skulls :cya: Gore part 3: ( this one can be made by the community easily i think ) when limbs and parts fall of the characters i just want red on the spots where the limbs fell off.. very simple dark blood, maybe with some white for the bone in the middle.. very easy.. because i never think if u chop someones arm off u would see grey.. id love the community to fix this. Realism mutator:i want a simple mutator. running speed is lowered, jumping height is lowered, and jumping feels like in call of duty.The guns would all kill in like no more then 6 seconds of shooting.. from the assault rifle it would take 5 bullets to kill. shock rifle is 3 shots. flack cannon spreads more and doesnt bounce and it a 1 shot kill from close up.Rocket launcher u are only allowed 1 shot and it spreads way more and does waaay more damage.Link gun would act like the assault rifle and the beam isnt allowed. The minigun as awesome it kills in like 10 bullets, and u are allowed to use alt fire for 5 bullets which causes way more damage. u walk slower then slow with these guns: rocket, flak cannon, minigun, reedemer.. The best gun would be double assault rifle.. by the way ur allowed 2 nades for the assault rifle which explode on contact with the floor.... this is pretty simple im sure this can be done easily by the communitty.. there would be lean buttons, and prone buttons ( lie down on the ground ).. the sniper would be 1 shot kill but it would only carry 10 shots max and it would take a year to reload and it wudnt have a crosshair. New models: A new team of characters called the deamons.. these are a lot like the nightmare, but bigger, scarier, and more brootal.. i can design these myself im an artist. Levels: An assault and onslaught level which is put on an ocean.. u can have submarines, boats, evrything u could have on water.. New guns: Shotgun/flamethrower, throwing axes, the ripper from the original ut,a gun that shoots an actualy chain that would impale u and once impaled click right click to make the enemy come back and when his in front of ur gun impaled click right click againt and ur gun will do something br00tal to the enemy which will send gore flying and the announcer will say something kool.. this gun would only be able to shoot once by the way.. also how about a gun that shoots throwing stars and for alt fire freezes ur opponent? and a bigger version of the ripper which would be an enmourmous gun which has max 10 bullets which are huuuuge disks that fly at crazy speeds and slice through people ( causing the person to be splint in half realistickly depending on where the blade hit him ).. and grenade.. normal throwing grenades... Last thing: i want to see my legs when i look down. thats it thanx for checking it out, post ur thoughts

Σl.Ðestructo

People say I post too much

50 XP

12th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,449 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Dont forget splatters of blood that actually stay on the walls for the rest of the match, or at least a decent amount of time - 2-3 minutes, not 10 seconds.

Boss

50 XP

14th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,006 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

another gore thing would be what u said, and another one i made up now is this: u know how when u die sometimes the gun that u drop is covered in blood?? well i want like if u shoot a person and he dies and thers a person behind him, the person behind him would get splashed with blood.. guys could u please make a gore mod like i said in my first post?? simple wounds and blood textures where the limbs fall off would fix the game a lot :bows:

Vertigo

Heel commentator

50 XP

24th October 2002

0 Uploads

1,622 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago
El_DestructoDont forget splatters of blood that actually stay on the walls for the rest of the match, or at least a decent amount of time - 2-3 minutes, not 10 seconds.

In UT200x, bloodstains and explosion marks are actually projectors rather than just decals (as they were in pretty much every previous game, including the original UT), which means a lot of them can potentially lag your comp to the extreme- especially explosion marks, which tend to be a lot more common than the surprisingly rare bloodstains. Still, there's a mutator you can download that can keep corpses, bloodstains and explosion marks on the level for longer or permanently- do a search for GibLife.

Sh0wdowN

Skeptic Extraordinaire.

50 XP

31st December 2003

0 Uploads

7,942 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Personally, I don't think gore matters, I hardly notice it (Yes, I have 'Highest' on details (all) and gore is 'on') other than when I get a headshot or so. Well, if you shoot 3 rockets in a spiral and hit someone he splatters across the room, but I'm not the biggest RL fan :P

Boss

50 XP

14th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,006 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

what do u guys think of my realism mutator idea then?

psyichic

You have been Sp00n3d

50 XP

11th February 2003

0 Uploads

697 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

Its okay just i can only see the potential problem of it causing the game to be much slower paced. But yea Hell i say add it! But I am not personally missing it myself since this is called UNREAL tournament if you want realism go and play OFP now that is REAL Cause when I want realism I play that. But when I just want some quick fun Mayhem i just play UT2004