What ut2004 online gamers to look out for? -1 reply

Please wait...

We're currently in the process of moving servers, parts or all of the site will be unavailable for a few hours. Sorry for any inconvenience!

darksideplayer

KAME

50 XP

18th April 2004

0 Uploads

47 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

Hi all, i have'nt done much online gaming with ut2004 but plan to change that when i finally sort out my broadband connection. im currently practicing with the bots skill at masterful, and above. i would like people to post the alias names of the skilled players they have come across.

Sh0wdowN

Skeptic Extraordinaire.

50 XP

30th December 2003

0 Uploads

7,942 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

këâLz & turbo .. and some Lykan|people (although I think they split up) And of course: Vertigo!

Vertigo

Heel commentator

50 XP

24th October 2002

0 Uploads

1,622 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

Aw shucks. :D Did we ever get round to playing each other, though?

darksideplayer

KAME

50 XP

18th April 2004

0 Uploads

47 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

yeah im sure i've seen vertigo playing online once or twice b4 when i tried playing with my 56k, kicked my ass on ut2004, also vertigo, did u used to play unreal tournament in online deathmatches, cos im sure u killed me a few times when i used to play on that, my alias is optimus_prime168. I also remember playing against someone called supercamper, who was like a terminator, killing every player by him/her self, lol. anyway keep the names coming i know who to try to kill, lol, try being the appropiate word, lol.

Vertigo

Heel commentator

50 XP

24th October 2002

0 Uploads

1,622 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

Unfortunately there's loads of Vertigos around (probably doubled since that damn U2 song came out), but in UT I always play as either [FtUC]Vertigo or |iG|Vertigo (|iG| was a long time ago, but will probably come around again in the future :P). Unless I'm fakenicking, in which case I'll be called something very weird...

Back to the point though, unless it's [FtUC]Vertigo or |iG|Vertigo then you probably haven't played me yet.

Sh0wdowN

Skeptic Extraordinaire.

50 XP

30th December 2003

0 Uploads

7,942 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

We never got to play actually, and I haven't played UT2004 in a long while, mostly because Rome : Total War, came out. And there's Half-Life 2, and I have loads of stuff to do. But I figure, since you're the moderator of the UT section, you damn well better be good ;)

And I'm oftenly fakenicking while playing online, my most used fakenick is "fakenick" :P

Vertigo

Heel commentator

50 XP

24th October 2002

0 Uploads

1,622 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

Well, I was in the top 10 all-time for Assault and top 20 all-time Team Deathmatch at one point... but like you I got absorbed with Rome Total War and whenever I play UT now I completely suck. :P

Sh0wdowN

Skeptic Extraordinaire.

50 XP

30th December 2003

0 Uploads

7,942 Posts

0 Threads

#8 13 years ago

Well, I don't think the ranks is really much worth. A friend of mine was 7th in DM, and I were way better than him :P

And it annoys me that I always suck when playing online, I need to start play more again :P

Vertigo

Heel commentator

50 XP

24th October 2002

0 Uploads

1,622 Posts

0 Threads

#9 13 years ago

Well, the Weekly stats aren't worth much, but in the All-Times you have to contend with all the haxxors and aimbots.

Then again, if you're willing to be a full-on asshound you can just beat up newbies to get the points, maybe your friend did that? ;P

Dreadnought[DK] VIP Member

Grumpy Admin

202,715 XP

7th March 2003

0 Uploads

19,294 Posts

0 Threads

#10 13 years ago

strange vertigo, i don't think i've ever met you online :uhm: