Nittany Tiger Forum Moderator

Feel me. Do I feel pretty?

289,182 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,142 Posts

0 Threads

#11 15 years ago

I am sometimes a very good assault and onslaught player, though my stats suck because I use suicidal tactics alot, and all I really play online is assault and onslaught (and a little bombing run). I fear I would suck in deathmatch (though I have not tried it). I like to play strategically, which make me good in assualt and onslaught (and that is why I usually play those game types). Actually, I also play Invasion. I'm ok if I have a high enough xp (w/ UT2K4 RPG) and if I did not join in during some high wave, especially with satore monsters. If you do happen to see me online, you will know. I use the same name online as in here. And in skills, I rate myself in the 50th percentile, maybe higher. Intermediate to high intermediate. And as far as people I met that are good, I can't really name anyone in particular. I know some people I keep seeing online, but this applies to Invasion servers only, and they were decent when playing against them (thought this was an Instagib CTF match). But I've met people who will own you with skills and with cheap moves. Saying that, me thinks that I might start playing deathmatch if I have a chance (but I gots lots of HW since I am in college (a physics major)). I won't say which one, but I'll just say that red birds are certainly the least-liked animals here. (red cock-fighting birds). HAHA. And I have never really met anyone online that I see on Gaming Forums, unless they go by different names in online games.

Vertigo

Heel commentator

50 XP

24th October 2002

0 Uploads

1,622 Posts

0 Threads

#12 15 years ago
'Dreadnought[DK']strange vertigo, i don't think i've ever met you online :uhm:

I only really played AS regularly in the pubs, I generally fakenicked when I played TDM..:P I did play in nearly all of our ladder and cup matches on ClanBase though (we recently left because a) for some reason we didn't seem to be playing as well, drawing with {Engage} was pretty much the last straw; b) none of us were really into Assault anymore. Anyway, linkage (clicking the Report icon gives details on each match): (AS ladder) (AS cup). We should have beaten UGC too, it was around then when we had our skill slump... pretty much everyone in the community expected it to be a tough fight.

Mr. Happy123

Life's Short, Play ut2004

50 XP

31st January 2005

0 Uploads

84 Posts

0 Threads

#13 15 years ago

I'll first state that I just the same name here as I do in UT2004. I've even copied my ut2004 character and posted it as my pic. I have always been a fan of deathmatch but have got hooked on onslault. I have always concidered myself a "better than average" player. So, I set myself up with more experienced players. If I cared about stats, I would only play against "easy" players.

Tenkken

n00blar

50 XP

11th December 2004

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#14 15 years ago

Deathscythe, [i]Swurv[!], [i]Kaboom![!], Crawancon, ::TB::Rune::, Sk8er, {S~T}//Tenkken :P, [LAC]Dark_Pulse, [EiF]Raffi_B, |SCK|sMurf, {Kona}Murdoc, {Kona}Malevolence-E...

All the guys with |SCK|, ::TB::, or {Kona} tags.

Sh0wdowN

Skeptic Extraordinaire.

50 XP

31st December 2003

0 Uploads

7,942 Posts

0 Threads

#15 15 years ago

tenkken.. are |sck|, tb or kona located in Europe?

darksideplayer

KAME

50 XP

18th April 2004

0 Uploads

47 Posts

0 Threads

#16 15 years ago

yeah i'd have to agree with tenkken, Deathscythe is a good player i recently played him in a team deathmatch, and he slaughtered me, lol